Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

ok, so basically, i went to meet sadie.

got all worked up fornothing, to call her like, 20 minutes after she was spose to be there.

'where are you?'

'im gonna be another 15 minutes, sorry babe.'

'meh, ok, if im not here when you get here, i'll be in morrisons loo's doin me eyeliner, haha. ok so i'll see you later on then. love you'

'love you too'

*hangs up phone*

so i went to morrisons loo's, did my eyeliner, seeing as i forgot it earlier on.

went back to the bus station, 15 minutes later, called her again.

'where are you? im like, freezin my arse off here'

'need to help dad get something in from his friends lorry, sorry, another half hour?'

'mmm.. sure. love you'

'love you too. sorry.'

luckily i met richard and lauren at the bus station

(richards gay, and i get on with him like a house on fire. *correct phrase? i dont know*)

but yeah.

called sadie after that.

'Sadie, are you actually coming????'

'Im in my underwear, i could be another hour at least. im really sorry, i'll make it up to you later. love you'

'hmm.. love you.'

an hour later

'Sadie, where the fuck are you, you said you'd meet me 2 hours ago, what the hell!'

'Yeah, im really sorry, but my sister has just turned up and dad said im not allowed out. Sorry. I'll make it up to you another day, you can come round. love you'

so i hung up the phone.

and now?

the more i think about it, the more i realised how pissed off i am.

ok, so carry on with this story, seeing as i went out tonight ;D

so, i went to meet dan, jed (sadie's boyfriend) and tyler.

we just walked around for a while,

went to lidl's, got a pack of 12 condoms (dont ask me why, its a traditional thing)

tyler went home for his tea about.. 8:45, then dan had to go home,

so that left me and jed :)

so then we decided to pay sadie a visit :)!!!

so we went to hers, to find she was in but her dad doesnt like jed, so we had to stay outside. :(

but alls good, cos i still got to see her.

then we mentioned something, and jed got all shitty, so he walked off, and didnt come back.

so we were like 'ok then...'

so yeah, we were just talking, and i have a habit of staring.. :shifty:

so i was like, practically staringn.

then i realised she was like, wearing man boxers, so i was like, WOW.

then i looked, and it was the exact same pair that i was wearing.

so we were basically discussing underwear and the same thing for like, 10 minutes, haha.

then her dad got shitty, cos the door was open, so she had to go in. :(

but i got a hug and a kiss, so im not fussed ;-)

tonight has been awesome.

Sorry that the whole thing was a HUUUUGE post, but i had to share it ;D

and its not exactly a rant either ;D

Well...I've realized life is definitely pointless, and if it is for me, then it definitely is for all of us, but you guys all got something to live for :D yes I know, I'll find something to live for, But its really that easy when im in the middle, what I mean by that is that uhhh....I know I dont have any friends, But im not exactly a loser either. People think im stubborn and think I dont want to hang out with them. Truth is....i dont want to :P but I do now. Sorry wont cut it anymore, so I wont decline offers anymore, I'll say yes to everything! anyways...thats too late now, people already are too intimidated by me, they ALL think I want to be alone and I love it...well I do, but not no more! Anyways, Thats a big problem itself, Im also having some pretty strange problems with my parents. My mother...Man I made her cry today? what the fuck was a FOOL like me thinking! she told me... "I never hit my father or my mother...when I lost them I never hit them or disobeyed their honor, if I did i would have felt bad and I would have got hurt" why was she telling me this if she didnt? I know..you know to whoevers reading this. Geez why am I such a fool!...I wont do suicide though, because thats...well its not selfish! for you people that think it is, its selfish to have someone keep in their situation and try to live through it...man...people can be useless sometimes...no one ever gives any "real good" advice...is "You'll get through it" good advice? not no more, not for the 43562346523th time. We need advice that could help right away, But thats impossible...or maybe rare...very at that. I could make this post soooooooo much very longer. But I'll need more rants... :D

End.

I'm ranting cause of two things:

1. My parents are going away for a few days, which normally I wouldn't mind, but now it means my brother is probably gonna leave everything to me again, the lazy bastard.

2. After reading Paramore's new LJ entry, and reading about "internal issues" they've been having, and now I've been running the worst case scenario through my head all the time, even if last week I thought they played an amazing show and looked as though they were having an amazing time as well...even if they were being plagued by certain issues within the band. :(

i should really be thinking of 3 more songs to perform for saturday,

but yunno what?

i cant.

be.

fucked.

i dont even know if i wanna do this

but i cant pull out now.

and my moods been pretty off recently,

so i might just not turn up.

ughhh.

someone help me pick 3 more songs?

ive got RJA - The Acoustic Song