Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Well...Im nervous as hell...i decided to give my life some..life so I asked this chick out, she said yes...(That wasnt hard at all?) anyways, Now...this part is freaking hard...she phoned already I told my mom to say "Phone him back" so she hasnt yet and uhh....Im fucking bailing. I dont know why this chick is making me scared lol shes so small and so pretty, shes harmless. Yup, Im bailing man. Im sure shes not interested in me either, she just wants to see a movie, thats all. Yeah and she wants to eat for free, thats all too!

Ah...I'm beginning to not like my parents more and more each day, I'll give it a year or so for me to no longer love them, That probably will be replaced with hate for them at this rate. Or maybe Im just overthinking the situation, Oh well. I hope they become more hmm...More nicer soon. Or maybe Im just so bad that nice means for them to do something outstanding in their normal view, Maybe Im the one crazy. That doesnt matter anyways, Its too late. Soon I'll be out of this house and onward with my destiny. :D