Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

okaay guys,no matter what gonna happen with me,no matter what i'm gonna do,ily all.you're amazing..

betty. "no matter whats gonna happen.." please dont do anything stupid. i've been doing that for years and i regret it. hell, i did something sunday, and i regret it. please dont do anything. PM me if you have to.

okaay guys,no matter what gonna happen with me,no matter what i'm gonna do,ily all.you're amazing..

aww Betty dont go doing anything silly.

We all love you! No matter what corner of the earth we come from! :hug:

this isn't much of a rant, but today my mother and i wrote an e-mail to my english teacher's supervisor complaining about her performance in class, and her fucking dumbass supervisor didn't keep it confidential. so now my grade is probably going to drop even more. i cried. :(

my god i am such a nerd.

this isn't much of a rant, but today my mother and i wrote an e-mail to my english teacher's supervisor complaining about her performance in class, and her fucking dumbass supervisor didn't keep it confidential. so now my grade is probably going to drop even more. i cried. :(

my god i am such a nerd.

wowww what a jerk. the supervisor is retarded, he/she shouldve at least talked to you about it first.

nahhh its not gonna go down, if anything maybe your teacher will get their shit together and start teaching

Awww, Betty, please don't do anything you'll regret later. Trust me, I've been there. So if you need to talk to someone, I'm always here. Just PM me. :hug:

People who are late.

And tell you what time they're going to be instead, so you forgive them for being late, but then they're even later than that.

GAH.

I wouldn't mind if it was just me involved in today's plans, but everyone else is already ready to go and i'm still stuck here waiting for just one person who can't be bothered to get their arse in gear.

^That's happened to me before, on more than one occasion.

They kept making excuses and so forth, but the third time it happened we fell out, so to speak. :P

Not suggesting you fall out with whoever it is who needs to hurry up, but if they have a habit of doing this then someone needs to have words with them. :P

my parents finally said yes, for me to work at the Cornerstone Festival in June-July.

but because my car is a piece of crap,

i found out it may not make it to the festival.

so im bummed that i finally get to go, and my car may not make it.

which means no Warped tour either.

:[:crybad:

• Like 1

i'm just a fucking idiot.

my arm is healing up, but its going to leave a pretty good scar. the ones that were deeper before barely have a scar, adn you have to look to find them. i thought i was lucky. this one wasnt deep at all and its going to have a bad scar from the looks of it. and now i'm thinking of having done that, i'm so fucking stuipid. wtf was i thinking!?

and idk if i can go to the concert now.. my mom was like "well you can go, but i dont want to take you there. i dont feel like driving all the way there to wait around at a boardwalk for hours, to drive all the way home. i dont even go there so i barely know my way around. if you find a ride you can go."

so my friend was going to drive, but she wont let me go with that one. >.<

^Aww Katie, if you need someone to talk to, you know where to send me a pm, right?

I'd make me feel better if you vented to someone rather than letting it go un-dealt with. :hug:

i'm just a fucking idiot.

my arm is healing up, but its going to leave a pretty good scar. the ones that were deeper before barely have a scar, adn you have to look to find them. i thought i was lucky. this one wasnt deep at all and its going to have a bad scar from the looks of it. and now i'm thinking of having done that, i'm so fucking stuipid. wtf was i thinking!?

and idk if i can go to the concert now.. my mom was like "well you can go, but i dont want to take you there. i dont feel like driving all the way there to wait around at a boardwalk for hours, to drive all the way home. i dont even go there so i barely know my way around. if you find a ride you can go."

so my friend was going to drive, but she wont let me go with that one. >.<

aww :???::hug:

i really want you to go to that concert...

..okay,so i WAS feeling myself waaaay better than at last night...

..but my bf signs up to msn and my mood is just getting worse.

he want me to play truant tomorrow..and he want me to go to his house instead of school.and he can't understand that i'm just not like that,it's not me.i've never done anything like that.and he says that there are problems with my notion...

..and hell yeah...he says that he have to say something to me tomorrow,and he can't let me know that it's GOOD OR BAD until tomorrow...

...i know it's bad,i know that he's gonna break with me...

...one second,i'm feeling NOTHING...i'm like 'okay,let's do that,it's maybe better for me and him...'

...and then,i'm starting crying and saying prayers in me,like 'omg,i don't wanna be without him,i can't let him go,even if i hate him sometimes'..

...and idk what to do.i'm going mad.

my day has been ruined.

again.

People who are late.

And tell you what time they're going to be instead, so you forgive them for being late, but then they're even later than that.

GAH.

I wouldn't mind if it was just me involved in today's plans, but everyone else is already ready to go and i'm still stuck here waiting for just one person who can't be bothered to get their arse in gear.

that bugs the shite out of me. i have a couple of friends who drive over to pick me up sometimes and they say some bullpoop like, 'I'll be there at 7"... then an hour later, they STILL haven't arrived.

i hate waiting for lazy people when im actually supposed to BE somewhere at a certain time. twonks

I hate to be a cat owner when it's spring.

1) She loses furr, nice to get all clothes in catfurr. She loses so much furr when we brush her that we actually made a Trump wig to her.

2) She's not white, she's grey. F*cking dust. She looks like she's wearing socks or something.

3) When wet, there comes the mud.

4) The raise of the bodies on the front door.

Fucking rolled my bad ankle, and its swollen up to a massive size. Meant to be skating London with a bunch coming down from Southampton of all places on saturday, that's now out, and if its bad enough it even cocks up the Milan trip on th 26th.

And the Grandad is officially still a prick.

UNSTOKED.