Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

is there anything else you can do instead? a more healthy way? i mean music always works for me. you should try and find something else that can relieve the stress.

music is what i do, im music, music is me, i dont think music is a stress relief for me, because its always there in the background, and a fag or a joint does it a lot quicker and more effectively.

See, you keep saying that Alex, and its pretty ironic seeing as that's the one thing i have never and would never, ever touch.

So shut ittt :P

i also think another thing that gives us such a difference in opinions is our perspectives on what is exactly is bad and what we would never touch.

for you its lsd

for me its its always been smoking and alcohol

i also think another thing that gives us such a difference in opinions is our perspectives on what is exactly is bad and what we would never touch.

for you its lsd

for me its its always been smoking and alcohol

It is actually all based on personal experience. You've obviously seen people get messed about by alcohol, and whilst i have seen the same level, i've also seen and experienced the other social and enjoyment side of it- the side that it should be about, really.

With me the "taboo" is heroin and coke, purely because i've seen people die; people get thrown in jail; people become so alienated away from who they used to be that its actually quite tragic. I've never had any form of contact with those two substances, personal or through seeing my friends use, that is positive, that there is no way i could ever be persudaded into it.

Hoorah for different lives, experiences and therefore opinions.

It is actually all based on personal experience. You've obviously seen people get messed about by alcohol, and whilst i have seen the same level, i've also seen and experienced the other social and enjoyment side of it- the side that it should be about, really.

With me the "taboo" is heroin and coke, purely because i've seen people die; people get thrown in jail; people become so alienated away from who they used to be that its actually quite tragic. I've never had any form of contact with those two substances, personal or through seeing my friends use, that is positive, that there is no way i could ever be persudaded into it.

Hoorah for different lives, experiences and therefore opinions.

yeas of course everything in moderation has its pros

realistically everything we consume if we have too much or too little of it can be life-threatening