Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i'm also thinking wegmans, in....moorestown?

maybe cvs. no highschooler thinks of a pharmacy.

idr the list. my mom and i came up with about 20 places to check.

literally.

but my guitar teacher is planning on opening a shop.

and he said that if he opens one,

he'll let me do register.

he said i'm his first pick.

and of course i'll do it!

register at a music store! hello!

wouldnt be cds, but like, other music stuff. =D

yeah there's a music store right next to the ice cream place, but idk if they really need any help. there's nothing really in there except for a few guitars and stuff. i think they stress lessons a lot (there's always kids going crazy on the drums in there). idk i could try.

It might not sound appealing, but you could always volunteer maybe? That's how I got my job... admittedly I was forced into volunteering by the Job Centre... but because I showed willingness to volunteer it got me a job. Plus it looks good for future employers.

It might not sound appealing, but you could always volunteer maybe? That's how I got my job... admittedly I was forced into volunteering by the Job Centre... but because I showed willingness to volunteer it got me a job. Plus it looks good for future employers.

^ i do volunteer lol. my mom wants me to be making money. thanks for the suggestion though :).

i just messed up with Zac big time

we were arguing about barack obama (sorry i hate him)

then he mentioned mandela and i was like oh i hate him (well ok i didn't mean that...but i was angry)

then he got really pissed and said "get fucked. seriously. he is my idol"

I'm having a break down right now.

I hate ignorance yet I'm ignorant to Mandela. is it my fault no one tought me about him, no! I've only ever properly learned about Dr. Martin Luther King. I honestly didn't think Mandela was that big of-a deal until I read about him just now. I had no idea...but he's not worth mine and Zac's friendship, for fuck's sake...I care about Zac like no other, he had no right to talk to me like that.

I can't stop crying. I'm supposed to be studying but I can't, now. What will I tell my Mother, she's on my case. Ergh...

i really want to cut myself

i can't believe he got so angry about it

i can't stop crying

i can't believe he swore at me like that...

im really upset now i love Zac so much he is like my brother i would do anything for him

i need to hide my crying, my Mum will notice and ask me questions.. ergh

I hate myself so much right now. I've never been ignorant before...I wish I didn't say that...he probably thinks differently of me now, I bet he hates me, I hope not

hope you feel better ^ if you need a chat, my pm box is open. even though you dont know me haha ::) *hug*

my sun burn hurts like a mother trucker. its all bubbled. the linkin park gig was worth it though, but it hurts soooo bad

im burning

arghhh

yes that gig was indeed fucking worth it.

i really want to cut myself

i can't believe he got so angry about it

i can't stop crying

i can't believe he swore at me like that...

im really upset now i love Zac so much he is like my brother i would do anything for him

i need to hide my crying, my Mum will notice and ask me questions.. ergh

I hate myself so much right now. I've never been ignorant before...I wish I didn't say that...he probably thinks differently of me now, I bet he hates me, I hope not

Oh Lara...

I doubt you meant to be ignorant on purpose...I suppose we've all been ignorant at one time or another.

I'm sure he doesn't hate you. If you're both good friends I'm sure he'll make up with you at some point...it would be pointless to fall out over somehting like this, wouldn't it?

You can pm me if you wanna talk more about it? :hug:

That's exactly what I said to him - it's not worth our friendship it's something stupid.

I never intend to be ignorant, like I said I've never been in that situation before.

thanks James..

I'm supposed to be reading for AP English next year but I'm too upset. Mum keeps bothering me.

so pissed off

Zac is stupid why should he idolize someone who cares if it's Nelson Mandela what is it with him do Australians have to think that just because they know everything about the world, so should everyone else?!

I mean he was like "It would be okay if you were a proper American, but you're from England. it's ridiculous"

HELLO, WHO LEARNS ABOUT AFRICANS WHEN YOU'RE IN EUROPE? NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. I didn't learn about nothing but European history when I was in England. Then I came to AMERICA, and learnt...what'd you know, US HISTORY!!! It's not like I had a full history lesson about Dr. King in England, though I knew who he was I didn't really know about his life and what he did....UNTIL I CAME TO AMERICA.

Now that's ZAC being ignorant

it's not fair. Zac is brainwashed he cares about crap but doesn't care about his friends who try and care for him. He should tell people to "get fucked" if they're being rude about his actual FRIENDS, you know, PEOPLE WHO TALK TO HIM. Not some famous person, regardless of what they've done. Sorry but it's true.

I haven't done anything wrong on PURPOSE.

why has he never, for ONCE, stopped to think "Why am I treating Lara like this, she doesn't deserve it"

It's been like this since 2005

it doesn't matter how many times I say sorry, does it?! :( :(

:crybad::crybad::crybad:

Both my sisters have fucked off on holiday, taking the entire family's supply of sun block with them , it would appear. I'm about to brave the sunshine and go out anyway, but i'm gonna get shitting sunburn ON TOP OF MY ALREADY SUNBURN.

Gahhhhhh.

Second day at work.

I'm there on time, 8am but my boss arrives 9.30am! Then we did some work for 45 minutes, lunch break and worked 2 hours after that.

Work time = 3 hours

Time spent watching TV = 4 hours

I wish I could just say "I quit" but I can't. I need the fucking money.