Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Lahni, never fear for Jorgi is here ! Come rave it all out in Hitchin.

Why do you have to wait 6 months... ?

summer holidays mate, im staying over there for a few days right, im tellin ya.

and i dont know.

shes sorting herself out.

i asked her whether she still liked me like that anymore, and she said idk.

so i asked her today what she meant by 'idk'

and her exact words were..:

'umm i dont know. it doesnt matter how i feel, cos i cant do anythin about it, you're better off asking me in umm.. january or something, seeing as now isnt the best of times.'

so i dont know..

and im not staying at my dads anymore unless mum comes over aswell,

cos im sick of being dragged everywhere uner 'father's demands'

its like, fuck off yeah?

prick.

i refuse to stay at his house.

EPICLY PARAGRAPHED POST

Haha serious, you're more than welcome if it'll help.

and this is sadie, right ? it sounds to me like she's just avoiding telling you how she really feels; for better or worse. She either really likes you or really doesn't and doesn't want to hurt your feelings (sorry i had to say it :hug: )- either way its buying her more time because apparently she's scared of saying whatever it is.

...which is pathetic.

confront her, tell her how you feel and get her to tell you how she feels.

otherwise that's 6 months worth of shit right there. :hug:

yeah i know,

which is exactly like, why the fuck am i waiting?

but i really do love her.

and no,

this isnt 'you're just a teenager, you dont know what love is.' love.

this is the real stuff.

and i cant confront her, she is going through a heck of alot recently.. :/

with family, ex's, all that jazz.

so i'll wait it out til like, november or something..

what do you mean by 'Haha serious, you're more than welcome if it'll help.' ?

cool, cheers ;D (Y)

mum says i can in the next 5 weeks, i just dont tell my dad that im over. =]

lolz.

cos he'll wanna see me, and be all like 'MER MER MER'

so i'll have to get a train up =O

and yeah i know its not,

but idk :/

My grandmother thinks just because she has cancer she can get away with anything and everything. and say whatever the fuck she wants. which she does.

i fucking hate her.

i actually cant wait until she dies. i am actually counting the days i have to live with her sorry motherfucking ass. we have always had a terrible relationship..and i have always hated her guts. she makes me SICK!

she isnt one of those little old sweet grandmothers that you can bake cookies with or one who tells you bedtime stories.

all she does is bitch and whine when something doesnt go her way. she acts like a fucking 2 year old. and its gotten even worse since she's been on her meds.

when my mom told me my grandma had cancer i literally made myself cry to make my mom feel better. inside, i wasnt sad at all. infact, it would be wrong to say what i felt.

with my luck, she will probably get better.

YES. I AM A BITCH! AND I DONT DESERVE TO BE WITH ANYBODY! AND I DO NEED TO DIE ALONE!

ok today, i was waiting for my brat of a sister to get off of the computer. (and this is after i had been waiting for about 2-3 hours) and my grandmother came in and got on as soon as my little sister said 'ok you can get on now sissy'. but thats not all!!..she got on, and while she was signing on, she was bitching at me for idr what! and she knew i was already pissed because of my little sister being a brat today, soshe had to go ahead and do what she does best. and then she was trying to insult me with every chance she gets because thats just the bitch she is.

she was 'writing' an email.. and she knew i wanted to get on. so she just sat there staring at her email JUST TO FUCKING ANNOY ME!!!!!

they say hate is like murder in your heart. it really is.

end of rant.

was that the only thing you read in my rant?

because, i can understand why you think that if thats was the only thing you read. haha.

No no, I read it all.

And it's still no truth.

I heard stories of that sort grandmothers or whatever before, and seriously... you shouldn't think you're a bitch or something when you think she deserves to die.

:hug:.

No no, I read it all.

And it's still no truth.

I heard stories of that sort grandmothers or whatever before, and seriously... you shouldn't think you're a bitch or something when you think she deserves to die.

:hug:.

aw. well thank you. :hug: