Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

stupid rant but oh well;

warped tour is going to be friggen awful this year. there's this girl who pretty much is a pain in the butt at concerts (example: she says "HE'S HOT!" about random band people all night & then since she wears flip-flops she complains that people are stepping on her feet in the pit); she has to go to summer school this year & her dad said "as a reward for going to summer school i'll find someone to give you a ride to warped" & who does he call? my mom who had no idea how to say no politely so now we're stuck bringing his daughter.

:l

UGH

Guest Arya
im back?

i bet half the people here dont remember or dont even know me cause they're new ahah thats cool though

I remember you. :)

I have been trying to videochat with my friend Nancy for about an hour.

I hate AIM and I hate PC's. I need a Mac.

Everytime someone IM's me on AIM, it screws up and says "Translate" instead of what their words say.

and everytime I get my video working, she is just a black screen, but I can hear her. But when she video chats with other people it works. I don't get it. We used to videochat all the time, but it doesnt work now!

But its so frustrating!

aahh!!!

FIRST DAY OF WORK!

ahhh i dont wanna mess up!

ahhh! :willy_nilly:

First week is always the most nasty one. I hate to ask questions all the time... And when you don't know where's everything... It's just so... :oops: