Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Wow, Thats so very sad! :(

So I met this guy today. He seemed pretty cool, Up until he helped himself to everything in the house. Maybe I'm not used to the "rez" life but I found that to be pretty rude. Thats OK though, Perhaps I was being too mean, As I am a Native American, I think I should at least give in to it. It's a shame that I've been brought up in this type of environment. It taught me that I can be what I want to be, Also to be nice and many other goodies, But I kind of don't like the fact that I'm glad I'm different from someone that comes from my reservation. Maybe it's because they're doing whatever it is wrong. Well of course.

a friend of mine died last night. car accident on the parkway :( we used to be close.

i cant believe it. she was such a great person.

omfg im sooo sorry!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

that sucks

my uncle died in a car crash a few years ago =/

:hug::hug:

omfg im sooo sorry!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

that sucks

my uncle died in a car crash a few years ago =/

Im so sory vclaudia!

=[

hlw old was she?

thanks gurlls

18, just graduated high school

still dont know what really happened, if i keep on hearing a million rumors about the crash

haha lahni, you kill me.

im ok, its just weird. the first person from our graduating class to die...didnt think it would happen a month after we graduated

um siber too!!!! ;D

lmao lahni!

and claudia im sorry again:hug:

thats terrible

u okay?

uits nopt my fsult =[

I wanna go home so bad.

My aunt isn't here right now, so that's why I'm on. But I feel like I'm gunna break down. I have no interaction with anyone my age or my friends except for texting and myspace and barely talking on the phone because my aunt gets pissed when I do that too much. And when you spend too much time with one person, everything they do becomes annoying to you. There's been times where I've wanted to scream and pull my hair out because my aunt is grinding my last nerve. And I've still got 2 weeks left here. The only thing that's keeping me from calling my mom wanting to go home or anything like that, is that my aunt is taking me to see Paramore next Friday. But I have people down here that I want to see (Kyle from Curicula is my buddaaay, ahaha. And he's best friends with Waltz Reprise.) but I'm afraid my aunt won't let me. Especially since I never actually met him, I just text and talk to him all the time. And we both wanna hang out, but my aunt keeps making all these plans and I have no idea how it will work. I'm so frustrated here. I seriously want to go home so bad right now it's ridiculous.

/rant

I wanna go home so bad.

My aunt isn't here right now, so that's why I'm on. But I feel like I'm gunna break down. I have no interaction with anyone my age or my friends except for texting and myspace and barely talking on the phone because my aunt gets pissed when I do that too much. And when you spend too much time with one person, everything they do becomes annoying to you. There's been times where I've wanted to scream and pull my hair out because my aunt is grinding my last nerve. And I've still got 2 weeks left here. The only thing that's keeping me from calling my mom wanting to go home or anything like that, is that my aunt is taking me to see Paramore next Friday. But I have people down here that I want to see (Kyle from Curicula is my buddaaay, ahaha. And he's best friends with Waltz Reprise.) but I'm afraid my aunt won't let me. Especially since I never actually met him, I just text and talk to him all the time. And we both wanna hang out, but my aunt keeps making all these plans and I have no idea how it will work. I'm so frustrated here. I seriously want to go home so bad right now it's ridiculous.

/rant

awww gurl, i feel your pain :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

when do you get back home?