Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

there are so many ppl on this board that I like, too. gosh. i hope i can still get on often...

it's not like i've ever failed a class, for goodness' sake, they're worried about my studies, cause it's senior year and I have 2 AP classes...they think it's going to be hard for me... =/

oh well

:(

see you guys whenever i next get on, then :P

:hug: to all (and thanks Natasha)

I'm kind of glad that this drunk guy with a handful of people decided to try to pick a fight with me. (I backed out obviously) But after that I became kind of depressed. Then I started to not take anything for granted. I got a glimpse of what being truly nice is. I'm also kind of happy as well.

But I hate that I'm still not mature enough to let this random guy not bother me at all. Oh well, it was worth it.

wow. just wow.

how could you ruin the BEST thing to ever happen to you? really, you had a chance to make it SO FUCKING BIG, and you choose playing crap for money over quality for nothing. mann, you had a chance to really define who you were. i know i'm supposed to stick up for you cause you're my friend, but really, if you ever realize what kind of mistake you just made, i hope to god they forgive you, because you really are worth it. but i dont blame them if they decide to leave you in the dust.

and the worst part is, this secret is of DEATHLY status. if people find out about this if you guys dont plan on publicizing this, gaaaaaaahhh. i wish i could tell people. these next 10 days are gonna be weird as hell.

i really thought you were smarter than this. you really fucked it up.

wow. just wow.

how could you ruin the BEST thing to ever happen to you? really, you had a chance to make it SO FUCKING BIG, and you choose playing crap for money over quality for nothing. mann, you had a chance to really define who you were. i know i'm supposed to stick up for you cause you're my friend, but really, if you ever realize what kind of mistake you just made, i hope to god they forgive you, because you really are worth it. but i dont blame them if they decide to leave you in the dust.

and the worst part is, this secret is of DEATHLY status. if people find out about this if you guys dont plan on publicizing this, gaaaaaaahhh. i wish i could tell people. these next 10 days are gonna be weird as hell.

i really thought you were smarter than this. you really fucked it up.

Holy shit.

I have a feeling this could be a movie.

:willy_nilly: