Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

^^ hmm it possibly could take a ridiculous time to transfer i know when my ipod decided to wipe itself it took nearly 1 hour to put 15gb.

Rant....why the hell do police cars and other emergency services feel the need to be stupidly loud and wake me up... don't they realise i feel poop and want to sleep!!! Rant over!

yet again boyfriend problems :nono:

i came up north TO SEE HIM!!! and the day i got here i said "am i gunna see u tomorrow" (which wouldve been yesterday) he said no he has bowling. so yesterday i asked him if im gunna see him tomorrow he said no i have bowling then i ask what time he said its at 2:30 but his bowling friend is sleeping over... soo what?! he cant even come see me idc if his friends there or not. but he said sunday "should be good"

so last night im in town and his friends are there and they were messin around with me and takin my phone and ipod and im like yo jsut give that back to me im not in a good mood and one of them was like "whats wrong" and im not wellll my boyfriends a piece of shit and hes liek "who? greg?" im like yea and he asked what happend i told him that greg enver talks to me he doesnt know how to have a conversation ever he only give me like one word answers like "haha" or "niceee" or "yeaaa"... etc. and it seems like hes avoiding me.

so his friend goes "yea i can understand that cuz he has no social skills when it comes to girls"

soooooo i'm tired of being this kids like tool or somethin all he ever worries about it hookin up and shit and im like 'nooo thats not really important get over it' im tired of not even getting acknowledged as his girlfriend. he needs to learn how to freakin talk. im so over this.

its long im sorry

yet again boyfriend problems :nono:

i came up north TO SEE HIM!!! and the day i got here i said "am i gunna see u tomorrow" (which wouldve been yesterday) he said no he has bowling. so yesterday i asked him if im gunna see him tomorrow he said no i have bowling then i ask what time he said its at 2:30 but his bowling friend is sleeping over... soo what?! he cant even come see me idc if his friends there or not. but he said sunday "should be good"

so last night im in town and his friends are there and they were messin around with me and takin my phone and ipod and im like yo jsut give that back to me im not in a good mood and one of them was like "whats wrong" and im not wellll my boyfriends a piece of shit and hes liek "who? greg?" im like yea and he asked what happend i told him that greg enver talks to me he doesnt know how to have a conversation ever he only give me like one word answers like "haha" or "niceee" or "yeaaa"... etc. and it seems like hes avoiding me.

so his friend goes "yea i can understand that cuz he has no social skills when it comes to girls"

soooooo i'm tired of being this kids like tool or somethin all he ever worries about it hookin up and shit and im like 'nooo thats not really important get over it' im tired of not even getting acknowledged as his girlfriend. he needs to learn how to freakin talk. im so over this.

its long im sorry

What a twirp!!! Men who are like that really annoy me.. you should kick him in his mangina :D

yea hahaha.

i plan on when/if i see him sunday jsut giving him the biggest attitude lol

ahahahah casey lol thats great

katie's friend kevin told me exaclty what i should say and it was so perfect i just cant remember what he said lol i need to ask him again

yea hahaha.

i plan on when/if i see him sunday jsut giving him the biggest attitude lol

ahahahah casey lol thats great

katie's friend kevin told me exaclty what i should say and it was so perfect i just cant remember what he said lol i need to ask him again

if hes giving you attitude you should tell him or ask him whats wrong.

i dont kno if that'll help but it might?

idk im terrible at giving adivice hahaha

I don't care so much that my thread got locked, the thing that pisses me off is X and O, ping pong and A-Z. They have no purpose apart for getting higher on the post. Sheesh.

not trying to sound rude by saying this at all but i dont think they locked those threads because theyre in the games topic

none of the games have a point it it hahaha :D

:mrgreen:

thats not nice!

hahahaha yes lmao. hahahaha

ill do it! lmao

yesss! hahahaha