Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

ohhh true true

idk.

well everyone just needs to stop posting pointless threads and the mods prob are tryin to do their best to clear all them up but it seems that once those threads are lokced mroe are formed and people are gettin mad at the mods for locking threads that should be locked

Shannon, I just felt the thread was going to be a spam thread in which we already have too many as it is, and the content in the thread could easily fit into any of the ones we already have,

I dont mean it as a slant on you, Just that in my personal opinion its just how i saw it,

Dont take it personally love :hug:

Im a nice guy really :)

Being a mod is difficult cause you'll never make a decision everybody is happy with, i get used to it though

^^ hmm it possibly could take a ridiculous time to transfer i know when my ipod decided to wipe itself it took nearly 1 hour to put 15gb.

Rant....why the hell do police cars and other emergency services feel the need to be stupidly loud and wake me up... don't they realise i feel poop and want to sleep!!! Rant over!

We have a train system at the back of my house that runs the freight trains during the night so I know how you feel :hug:

And I never got finished sorting out the iPod until around 4am. From 11pm-4am took ages to transfer, add and then do that gapless thing :-x

We have a train system at the back of my house that runs the freight trains during the night so I know how you feel :hug:

And I never got finished sorting out the iPod until around 4am. From 11pm-4am took ages to transfer, add and then do that gapless thing :-x

As if it took that long, that's just madness... how the devil have you managed 30+gb worth of music haha.

Thank you for the sympathy :D:hug:

As if it took that long, that's just madness... how the devil have you managed 30+gb worth of music haha.

Thank you for the sympathy :D:hug:

Haha it took that long and i've loads more to add.

I've got over 200gb of music that I have ripped from CD's and like almost 100gb of downloaded stuff :rotfl:

That's insane :rotfl: you must have a bloody good PC to keep all that music, or do you just use an external harddrive? ha ha

Ive got an external hard drive thats full, a 500gb hard drive thats getting there and I have loads of DVD's backed up and I still need to rip loads and loads of CD's.

It's mental as I will never listen to half of it but it's a habit I can't stop :rotfl: