Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

kailey!!!!!!!! im so sorry. but you did the right thing in contacting the proper authorities. :hug:

omfg that is awful!! i'm sorry kailey! that is scary! good thing you told someone

Ah thank you guys.

Yeah it was terrifying.

I told my mom last night and she started freeakkinngg outt.

Ughh it was just..bad.

Eventful night, to say the least.

Went to london today skating, which was all very fun and well and ankle-breakingly good stuff.

On the way back some dickhead rammed into the back of our car at a roundabout. Nobody got hurt or owt, but there was a big fuck-off dent in the boot. The boyfriend was not pleased to say the least.

I went back to his house when we got back into ye ol' hitchin-land, and was just chilling like, watching Doctor Who and he starts getting like, these stabbing pains in his stomach, He put it down to indigestion or something but they kept getting worse but he decided he wouldn't tell me and act manly about it, 'cause hell, guys aren't allowed to feel pain right ?! fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, it boiled down to him collapsing outside of his house, with me all like WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK.

Called and Ambulance and his parents, went to the hospital with him but when he came round he refused to be treated, so we took him back home again. His Dad drove me home, which was nice of him, but now i'm sat here like. Oh man. I have no idea if he's alright or not. I'm assuming if anything was horribly wrong they'd call me, but seriously.

I feel kinda sick i'm so worried.

And i'm not normally a worry-er.

Fuck.

TEACHERS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Fuck me I hate teachers.

They think they can speak to you however they like. They don't explain anything properly. They set loads of work regardless of what other work you have to do.

They don't understand that school isn't EVERYTHING in life.

They get pissed if you don't do homework, but half the time they don't mark it anyway.

They are anally retentive (obssessive to the last detail of pointless shit)

They exercise power just cos they can.

They suck

Eventful night, to say the least.

Went to london today skating, which was all very fun and well and ankle-breakingly good stuff.

On the way back some dickhead rammed into the back of our car at a roundabout. Nobody got hurt or owt, but there was a big fuck-off dent in the boot. The boyfriend was not pleased to say the least.

I went back to his house when we got back into ye ol' hitchin-land, and was just chilling like, watching Doctor Who and he starts getting like, these stabbing pains in his stomach, He put it down to indigestion or something but they kept getting worse but he decided he wouldn't tell me and act manly about it, 'cause hell, guys aren't allowed to feel pain right ?! fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, it boiled down to him collapsing outside of his house, with me all like WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK.

Called and Ambulance and his parents, went to the hospital with him but when he came round he refused to be treated, so we took him back home again. His Dad drove me home, which was nice of him, but now i'm sat here like. Oh man. I have no idea if he's alright or not. I'm assuming if anything was horribly wrong they'd call me, but seriously.

I feel kinda sick i'm so worried.

And i'm not normally a worry-er.

Fuck.

ohh man, im sorry girl. he was probably trying not to get you worried by acting like a man and stuff. its a good thing you called the hospital and his parents tho. i hope everything sorts itself out :hug::hug:

TEACHERS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Fuck me I hate teachers.

They think they can speak to you however they like. They don't explain anything properly. They set loads of work regardless of what other work you have to do.

They don't understand that school isn't EVERYTHING in life.

They get pissed if you don't do homework, but half the time they don't mark it anyway.

They are anally retentive (obssessive to the last detail of pointless shit)

They exercise power just cos they can.

They suck

so truee, and the think their subject is more important than the others...its like, i have 5 other classes to do shit for as well mannn

so truee, and the think their subject is more important than the others...its like, i have 5 other classes to do shit for as well mannn

Damn straight!!!! Fuck me they get me pissed off. Especially when they look down on pupils and are rude

Damn straight!!!! me they get me ed off. Especially when they look down on pupils and are rude

omfg thats like my physics teacher!!

i'm not going to off on a HUGE rant i can easily get set off on, but if you need help and ask for study hall, lunch, or after school, on any day, he'll say no. you say that its your grades at stake, and therefore your chance at colleges, and therefore your life, and he says "tahts not myproblem." or "i dont care i graduated already." and stuff liek that.