Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

God! i hate this girl!!

i dont remember how we got on this topic during the conversation, but anyway...

her: chelsie, you'll never guess what happened today!

me: *sigh*what?

her: i talked to my dad, and he said he's getting another limo! but i saw a picture of it, and it's too small for me!! (her dad is freaking rich. i'm dead serious)

me: yeah, gr-

her: i mean, can you believe it?! it's not much bigger than our old limo, so what's the point in getting another one if it's not bigger? you know what i mean?

me: no, becuz i dont OWN a limo, thank you. God!

her: what's your problem?! arent you happy for me that i'm getting another limo!

me: yeah, i reck-

her: you're just jealous, arent you? my cousins warned me about you. they said that you have always been jealous becuz my dad's rich, and your dad can barely make ends meet, on top of the fact that he kicked you out and is getting divorced. the only REAL friends you have are me, that other girl, what's her name again? and your stupid brother and cousin. I CANT BELIEVE YOU! you really need to get over yourself. after all i've done for you, you're-

me: um, EXCUSE ME? number one, your cousins are retarded! YALL THINK HARRY POTTER IS REAL FOR GOD'S SAKE! number two, i am NOT jealous of you. you're just full of yourself. and number three, YOU AINT DONE A THING FOR ME FOR THE WHOLE TIME WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS! i'm the one that listens to your constant bullcrap!

her: oops, gotta go. it's dinner time. talk to you tomorrow! *hangs up*

and i'm "friends" with this girl...

no problem girlll

try and talk to her seriously a little something i learned that really helps is something called the "I-statements"

basically it goes "I feel ____________when you________because_________."

its a way to take responsibility for your own feelings without coming off as a bitch or as aggressive

• Like 1

no problem girlll

try and talk to her seriously a little something i learned that really helps is something called the "I-statements"

basically it goes "I feel ____________when you________because_________."

its a way to take responsibility for your own feelings without coming off as a bitch or as aggressive

hey i'm gonna try that! and she'd better not set me off again like she did today.

but seriously that's a good idea!

Aww man, Life as I know it is changing! ( ;) ) My mom is sick of living like this and I asked her "Does life suck" and she said "Right now it does" Man my father...I know hes been around the block and hes kinda smart with wisdom, But he has no reason to take out how hes been treated in the past on his family in the present! hes not the fool I thought he was, Be he isnt the man I thought he'd be. Ahhh I just want to kill him its horrible! Man this is definitely not good...I thought maybe everyone goes through this and maybe they still do, But this isnt looking good for anyone at the moment.

Now my mom is sitting still and she sits without even saying a word...for HOURS! She definitely hates it....And my dad...Oh the nerve...

Aww man, Life as I know it is changing! ( ;) ) My mom is sick of living like this and I asked her "Does life suck" and she said "Right now it does" Man my father...I know hes been around the block and hes kinda smart with wisdom, But he has no reason to take out how hes been treated in the past on his family in the present! hes not the fool I thought he was, Be he isnt the man I thought he'd be. Ahhh I just want to kill him its horrible! Man this is definitely not good...I thought maybe everyone goes through this and maybe they still do, But this isnt looking good for anyone at the moment.

Now my mom is sitting still and she sits without even saying a word...for HOURS! She definitely hates it....And my dad...Oh the nerve...

oh wow. i'm sorry! :hug: