Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i'm in study hall. so thats my do-nothing class. haha.

or SAT prep, but thats only b/c i'm smarter than the 2 teachers so i just write notes to ppl. haha.

niice. i used to have study hall for my next class, along with jazz band (it was divided into two parts) but now i dont :(

haha thats always good! you smart cookie!!!

i just got a sticker.

yayyy. haha

i have to return my computer tho, so i'll ttyl.

have fun in physics!

Normally we had to do a play today in dutch class. A play of a fairy tale. We made the groups on thursday and I was in a group with two others. But I was sick on wednesday and thursday and when I returned this morning I found out the 2 others went to another group, so I was left all alone. I felt left out at the moment. But it's all alright now. It's all settled. I just have to tell a fairy tale on my own now on monday and I'm good with that.

im so sad right now

im dissapointed but hurting too

to find someone you like has been well, flirting with someone.. really hurts yaknow.

i know it means nothin coz theyre not with you, but thats the whole point. it just hurts

i feel like crying

it makes me feel sick

i was actually so happy

but now i wanna just crawl into my bed and hide away for a few days

:crybad:

omg EVERYONE at my school is into it. the only one we have is the homecoming one, which is on freaky friday.

so everyones dressed up in their class shirts + freakyness, and the seniors wear togas.

this years seniors me a HUGE spirit stick. this thing that we fight over during homecoming week. it was literallty 15-20 feet tall. and they were passing it around on the senior bleachers, and then when we [the juniors] won the pep rally, well, the biggest chear thing for pep rally, we stole the stick. 4 senior grls leaped into our bleachers, slugged a few of our grls, grabbed the stick back, then jumped back to their bleachers.

thats only some of the antics.

and oh yeah. i was in a gorilla suit. =D

yea ours are usually crazy, like homecoming is at night and we burn a huge football made of paper

but this year was the last one cuz a gang from our school got in a fight with some other gang that came from another school so that sucks for next year, but im graduating so they can suck it lol

it just sucked cause student council hosts it so we kinda have to pump everyone in the gym up, and i was acting like an idiot infront of nearly 2,000 kids and no one was into it haha