Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

ok, now my finger is REALLY swollen,

it was 2 weeks ago i sprained it,

and it STILL ISNT FIXED.

and ive gotta perform in 4 days from today,

and i cant play guitar properly.

Ive got a sore throat, meaning i cant sing with my performance either.

I cant buy cough medicine,

cos you've gotta be 18+ to buy it.

i have 5 fags left,

and im

going

to

die.

:/

People that think up problems, or exaggerate problems to get attention really piss the fuck right out of me. Especially when you're meant to care and you just don't- so i'm really harsh about that, i don't care.

There i was, in a normal conversation (well, as normal as conversations about rice pudding can get), having a good time, and apparently i was ignoring (let's call him mr. x) mr. x, and so he wanders in and goes "oh, jorgi, did i tell you my dad walked out on friday ? i'm kinda messed up about it"- right. Cool. Wicked. That's really bad for you, and i would talk it through with you at any other point- BUT WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH RICE PUDDING, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME WHEN IT HAPPENED, WHY NOW, IN THE MIDDLE OF LONDON, IN A MASSIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW YOU ?! GTFO.

...Hmmmn. Quite. I'm chilled, really i am.

ok, now my finger is REALLY swollen,

it was 2 weeks ago i sprained it,

and it STILL ISNT FIXED.

and ive gotta perform in 4 days from today,

and i cant play guitar properly.

Ive got a sore throat, meaning i cant sing with my performance either.

I cant buy cough medicine,

cos you've gotta be 18+ to buy it.

i have 5 fags left,

and im

going

to

die.

:/

Yo, you have to be 18 to buy cough medicine ?! What a crazy little island you live on.

Sucks about the rest, but cheer up chuck 'tisn't the end of the world ! Don't push your healing process- if your finger really isn't guitar-functionable, then tell your teacher, and he can push your performace back to a later date; he's not allowed to force you to do it and you've got another year to get your performances out of the way anyway- frankly i'm surprised you're doing them so soon !

And smoking is bad for you. :nono:

People that think up problems, or exaggerate problems to get attention really piss the fuck right out of me. Especially when you're meant to care and you just don't- so i'm really harsh about that, i don't care.

There i was, in a normal conversation (well, as normal as conversations about rice pudding can get), having a good time, and apparently i was ignoring (let's call him mr. x) mr. x, and so he wanders in and goes "oh, jorgi, did i tell you my dad walked out on friday ? i'm kinda messed up about it"- right. Cool. Wicked. That's really bad for you, and i would talk it through with you at any other point- BUT WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH RICE PUDDING, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME WHEN IT HAPPENED, WHY NOW, IN THE MIDDLE OF LONDON, IN A MASSIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW YOU ?! GTFO.

...Hmmmn. Quite. I'm chilled, really i am.

LOL

rice pudding :rotfl:

and i hate it when people do that.

it pisses me off completely.