Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

[rant]

I am desperately in love with a girl and I can't even see her.

My parents are getting divorced.

If I don't see said girl, I am going to have a complete breakdown.

I am almost always depressed.

The only time I am happy is whenever I am talking to said girl.

[/rant]

wait.

[rant]

Why do plane tickets cost so much?

damn them.

[/rant]

i am having the most massive mood swings ever right now. i'm thrilled one minute because the giants won, and i think about that stuff, but then i think about all of the crap i've been getting from all of the people that i'm so "close" to, and i get severely depressed. i just stared at the computer screen for about five minutes thinking about all that. i don't know what i do to deserve this stuff.

College starts back up tomorrow. I don't want to go back. I pretty much pretend that I like it, but I don't. My first semester there a couple years ago was the best semester, and I guess it's still okay, but I don't particularly care for it. My social anxiety is getting worse and Mom doesn't want me on too many meds (I'm taking around 13 pills a day) so I can't get medication for it. At least not yet. So all that and much more is messing me up.

I'm feeling pretty sick at the moment, a lot of people in school have been sick and today I noticed many of my classmates were absent.

Plus, the boy I love, I can't stop talking to him, but he's slowly making it obvious that he has a girlfriend (myspace bulletins for example) and he's also sick, so I noticed this comment he made on a facebook group....which of course, is clear to see if you're his friend:

"I'm sick. Think it was from making out with my girlfriend, though."

...what the fuck, that's clearly boasting and being big-headed

he is being such a dick.

I've been lonely all my life and this month is the worst of the year.

I hate Valentine's Day. It sucks! I've never had a happy one....only when I was close with him.

I hope they break up, I hope something bad happens to him, he doesn't deserve this happiness. Because, when he gets what makes him happy, he rubs it in people's faces, regardless of how they feel about it. He doesn't go about the right way for anything most of the time.

Ergh, I wish I wasn't sick. I haven't been sick in ages.

I am so upset and sick right now.

I hate it when people come to school when they're sick, so what if they're missing out on their education, they can catch up when they come back, plus we have an online grading system that lets you know what homework you're missing out on...so what's the big deal. Work in America is easy to catch up with, it's not that bad. If you were in England, okay, I get it, it's GCSE's and there's coursework to do...but come on. Don't come to school sick to make others sick too. It just doesn't make sense.

:( I hope someone reads this post.

Of course, it doesn't matter, he's not even in the same country as me, but I still feel I want to rant about it.

Anyway, there's the prom next month. And one of my closest friends wants to ask out the same boy that I do.

...she let me know she wants to take him for the prom, so I didn't say anything about how I feel the same.

Plus he met me like at the first day of school and we haven't spoken since. He saw me today but didn't really give me much recognition, as you know, I'm new, and he hardly knows me.

But he knows her quite well so he's much more likely to take her (if he does), so, I'm screwed.

Well it seems you're in a sort of ah uhh...Well your situation just sucks as you may already know. You know you remind of this one chick I have for a friend, shes also from california also. Anyways theres really no advice I could give, but I think I can almost feel what you're feeling, seeing as you described it very perfectly. Hope you get through this as you did others. :)

awww im sure everything will turn out alright Lara. I hope you'll be feeling better soon too!

The pitch inspection for the football tonight was supposed to be at 9am this morning. At 9:45 they decide to postpone the pitch inspection till 1pm.

Its so annoying. WE've had 4 games in a row off cause of a waterlogged pitch.

Our pitch is absolutely crap!

it seems like everyday i have another very pointless rant. but i have another one today.

on sunday i did something bad, as in shoving thumbtacks into my hands because i didnt want to get caught cutting. it was extremely minor, but it worked a little bit, got me to stop shaking. but i had to tell my best friend, b/c if i dont she ends up finding out and gets mad at me b/c i lied to her..or at least kept something from her. so i told her and she was really mad about it, then mad at herself b/c she thinks she's not able to help me with things anymore, but thats a lie. i try to tell her that but she doesnt believe me. and she's been depressed as it is. i'm a horrible best friend.

awww im sure everything will turn out alright Lara. I hope you'll be feeling better soon too!

The pitch inspection for the football tonight was supposed to be at 9am this morning. At 9:45 they decide to postpone the pitch inspection till 1pm.

Its so annoying. WE've had 4 games in a row off cause of a waterlogged pitch.

Our pitch is absolutely crap!

Yep. Off.

6 games in 3 weeks. An actual joke! :-x

so have another rant. this one might be long, and it also involves a dream last night, for the whole hour and a half that i was actually able to sleep last night. but theres only 2 minutes left in the period. if i forget to post more when i get home..which i doubt...then remind me? cause i really want to know wtf is wrong with me.

RANT:

Ok,

some guy i like,

is a complete and utter twat.

'Oh yeah, i really like you, yeah, your everything i need. I love you, BLAH BLAH FREAKIN BLAH'

BULLSH*T.

your a complete f*cktard,

you dont even deserve to talk to me anymore.

Tbh, ive given up on guys.

AND FEMALES.

they're just as bitchy and self centred as the guys.

Ive decided im not gona like anyone else,

apart from ONE people ive known for longer than a year.

I.

Hate.

Men.

Apart from a few, who i can actually trust.

Who are mainly all on here.

awwww. *hugs* dont give up on everyone though...we dont need a lonely lahni.

i dont recommend that anyone actually take the time to read through this.

so ok heres my rant. and i'm sorry i've been really ranty lately i have no idea why. but i've been pretty down lately, thinking about alot of things. so idk where to start...hmm...

ok so sunday after church, my famiy and i were eating breakfast at this bagel place. and we were talking about how a friend of the family used to live in colorado. my dad replyed with "i'd like to live there someday, its beautiful there." so i replyed "yeah well you better not even THINK about moving until i'm out of high school." he said to that "yeah well we dont know honestly. the thoughts crossed my mind alot, and i'm thinking about moving out of state. now, these are all hypothetical numbers, but lets just say that in NJ the average income is 20% higher than any other state. the taxes are also 40% higher than the other states. so you end up losing money in the end, compared to other states. and with the price of colleges right now we just dont know." i was thinking about that alot since then, well, sunday and monday, lol. but i kept thinking about how i wouldnt make any friends b/c i'm not a friendable person, and the only reason i have friends now is b/c i grew up with them my entire life. and all that kind of stuff. so i slept like shit for 2 nights in a row b/c of this. well, more than that, but those 2 were alot b/c of this. ---------i talked to my mom about it this morning, and she said my father would like to but we're not going to. ...way to tell me in the morning. haha.

so again the usual rant: my grandfather. i still cant get over it. and it hit me like 2 days ago that he's really gone. i just cant stand it. but you all know the story on this.

so i'm being really paranoid of everybody lately as well. i keep thinking that all my friends are just "friends" and are only being nice to me. i know i'm wrong though..i hope. lol ok that made no sense, but w/e idc. and i just cant stand thinking like this. idk why i'm even being this paranoid, nobody did anything to me or said anything at all. its just all in my mind.

i also decided that i should win a 3rd award: worlds worst best friend. we know what i did the other day, and i'm not proud of it. and my best friend and i promised each other that no matter what we did, we'd tell each other. and she especially wanted me to tell her stuff on this subject. she's been really depressed since luiz left, she's been good at hiding it though, but i can read through her. so i told her what i did b/c i knew that she would find out somehow and be piissed at me for not telling her, which would only be worse. so then she decided that she's a horrible best friend b/c she cant help me, when in reality she helps me so freaking much and just doesnt understand it. and she finally wanted to talk about her problems yesterday online, which is really rare. and idk how i can even help her with it. she's depressed about luiz. and she said i helped a little, but i dont really think i did. i just brought on more worries for her when she already had alot on her mind. i cant believe i did that to her.

another usual rant of late: emily. i'm practically dieing here b/c i want to be with her so bad. now a new rant on the same subject: tomorrow during lunch periods we're going to be having a match maker thing, you know, seeing who your most compatable with. well idk what i should do about it...would me being a grl [sorry, computer block for some reason blocks that out] automatically match me with a guy? or do they let you choose? and this isnt really important but still. i wanna know a true result, not a fake one. and would everyone find out i'm a l.esbian if i do get to choose? thats fine, but i'd rather tell everyone...

so last night i had a dream as well, for the whole hour and a half i could sleep. it started out with me going out with emily, for all of 2 minutes. then she broke up with me to be with some guy. so i went home crying my eyes out, to have my parents sitting on the couch ready to talk to me. they told me that we were moving to florida in exactly one week. ..florida is 24 driving hours away from where i live. so we moved to FL, and things got bad. for some reason my father became abusive and kicked me out on the 2nd day we lived there. so i was living on the streets of a town i didnt even know. in school everyone despised me and made my life a living hell. the adults even hated me so expelled me for no reason at all. so then the dream fast forwarded 10 years into the future. i'm a bum on the streets of new york city playing guitar to earn $1 here or there. then out of nowhere my grandfather drove over in his truck and started driving me home. then i woke up, and was crying. this dream just freaked me out.

and to top it all off, i have a killer headache.

ok so i apologize to anyone who actually read that. and i also apologize for it being so long on the page. i just needed to get it out.

edit: oh, and another thing. i'm so self conceeded that when a friend was in need of someone to talk to i just go ahead and run my mouth out with all my problems instead. i'm so rude...