Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Hello there, Insomnia! What's that, you've brought some friends over? How pleasant. Why if it isn't Boredom and Fatigue! I haven't seen those since, oh, just last week. How are you both? I've got a bottle of scotch and some cigarettes if you care to indulge yourselves... no ice I'm afraid, so hold back your tasteless jokes about global warming and big white things melting right this second. Hang on, I've got a call, do excuse me, here, sit down, make yourself comfortable...and I know you will, you sly shrew.

ring ring. ring ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, yeah, I called a few nights back, left a message, but hadn't heard from you so I thought I would try again at this most inconvenient of times"

"That's no problem, but I can't say I heard your message, may I ask who is calling?"

"It's Routine, we were wondering if you'd ever get back in touch..."

"Oh, Routine! I'm ever so sorry, but you've called at a terrible time again, I'm entertaining guests at the moment, so I'll have to call you back. Goodnight"

"Bu-"

Good lord, look at the time, you three have got to leave! One last drink lads, and then I'll be hitting the sack for some ZZZZZZZ. What? Oh, come on, you didn't invite Unmotivation and Growing Impatience to come over too did you? You know full well that we just don't get along. Gosh, that's the door now. Look, stay here and keep them busy, I'm going to take Irony out for a walk.

Woof!

SHUT IT IRONY.

...there should be a pointless ramblings thread.

well i figuered out none of my friends give a shizz about me. and when thy talk to me its like they dont even care!

i feel the same way. i can't talk to them at all. one time i told them that i was bummed that my family wasn't coming to thanksgiving because they all hate us (for my parents' divorce) and one of them goes "well, they're not coming. there's nothing you can do about it." and i was like... what the hell? i can't even vent to my friends anymore?

omgg i freaking hate this girl! she just points out what i do wrong http://forums.fueledbyelitism.com/index.php?topic=891.msg40291#new

oh and she is a hypocrite!

Yeah I hate it when people are idiots to others on forums, it's just stupid. :nono:

I get that a lot.

It's okay *hug*

we need a hug smilie on this board