HOPE HE DIES!

I SEROUSLY DO!

i was cleaning my house and asked my little sister what something was

and he fuckin gets in my face for no reason and starts yelling at me

"DONT START WHAT IS THIS?"

all because i asked my little sister what this is

did i d anything wrong?! no i didnt

i get yelled at that i dont clean then when i clean im getting yelled at

seriosuly fuck him like go fuckin do another line and drink it up fuckin asshole

Aww, that sucks hun :hug::hug:

FUCKIN HATE MY DAD

HOPE HE DIES!

I SEROUSLY DO!

i was cleaning my house and asked my little sister what something was

and he fuckin gets in my face for no reason and starts yelling at me

"DONT START WHAT IS THIS?"

all because i asked my little sister what this is

did i d anything wrong?! no i didnt

i get yelled at that i dont clean then when i clean im getting yelled at

seriosuly fuck him like go fuckin do another line and drink it up fuckin asshole

well.. that's just one of the parent-bullshit u shouldn't waste your thoughts and energy in.. just think bad things about him (it might help) and ignore the incident.. we're here 4 u!:hug:

Definitely, It just reminds me of me. Ive never said a nasty word to her, never been sarcastic, never been off or dry with her. If im in a bad mood, i dont let it affect the way i am with her,

But she's been dry with me, and if somethings wrong it affects how she is with me, and i never know what ive done wrong when all i am is be nice to her. It really upsets me

I cant, She's not always like this, just now and again sometimes she's a bit off. I love her too much , She's my best friend in the whole world.

I know im being blind maybe, but i cant help it. She means everything to me

I wish the both of them would just shut up or take their arguing somewhere else. I do not like having to move from one room to another or turn the television volume up higher because they have to act like little children. I just want them to be quiet or go somewhere else and fight because nobody wants to hear it. I am used to it and all, but that does not mean I do not get annoyed. I wish I could tell the both of them to shut up like I did before, but that did not end well.

They both are in the wrong and nobody wants to listen to them. If they have a problem and feel the need to yell, that's what another room far from us is for.