Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Today my friend told me a secret that my twin haven't told me.

My friend's boyfriend (they've been together over 2 years) who's a jerk, smokes, doesn't have an education and treats my friend like garbage... Has a crush on me. For years now. How gross! I've said many times and I don't like him and I wouldn't date him even if he would be the last man on earth.

A crush on me... So weird!

Makes me more glad that I met Johannes because that guy is full of plus signs when my friend's boyfriend isn't.

Eww.

Today my friend told me a secret that my twin haven't told me.

My friend's boyfriend (they've been together over 2 years) who's a jerk, smokes, doesn't have an education and treats my friend like garbage... Has a crush on me. For years now. How gross! I've said many times and I don't like him and I wouldn't date him even if he would be the last man on earth.

A crush on me... So weird!

Makes me more glad that I met Johannes because that guy is full of plus signs when my friend's boyfriend isn't.

Eww.

a few people have told me that have crushes on me that are just completely ew. and it makes you really uncomfortable around them..

a few people have told me that have crushes on me that are just completely ew. and it makes you really uncomfortable around them..

And that my friends knew about this (for a year now) and my sister like forever... Nobody didn't tell me. Just eww. I never wanna be left alone with him ever again! Thank god I've Johannes now though I don't know are we a couple.

My twin should have told me! My friend decided to tell me today when we talk about him and our friend. She felt like it's a thing I should know and she was right. I laughed for hours.

But thinking of him... Makes me puke.

My twin should have told me! My friend decided to tell me today when we talk about him and our friend. She felt like it's a thing I should know and she was right. I laughed for hours.

But thinking of him... Makes me puke.

at least you laughed about it :) try and forget about it and just be friends with the guy if he was your friend in the first place :)

oh wow, how'd your surgery go!?

i remember you telling me about that before

It went well and didn't take more than about 15 minutes. He had to open the swelling and take out whatever was causing it to swell (I actually don't know the english word for it).

And if don't think if ever met such a caring doctor. He asked me like every half minute if I was ok.

So now I just have to wait until I can get my stitches out. About 10 days he said.