Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

hahahaha, quite !

Anyway, this isn't quite a rant, just like... I dunno,

but you know when you speak to someone on msn that you never speak to ? this girl has just started a conversation who i've only ever spoken to face to face, and she's pretty safe, BUT THIS CONVO IS SO CRINGEY it's all like "hi" "hi" "uk?" "ye thx u?" "ye thx" ..... silence

JEEEEESSSH.

ye just pissed atm

i added him back on facebook, dunno if i should have done that, but i left a message w/ it to say how i feel.

it's just pathetic. i don't want to keep ranting about him but what can i do?

s'not like I can ever get over it. i didn't last time....that is, until he started speaking to me again.

it's like a fucking cycle, it never stops.

gosh im so ANGRY!!

ye just pissed atm

i added him back on facebook, dunno if i should have done that, but i left a message w/ it to say how i feel.

it's just pathetic. i don't want to keep ranting about him but what can i do?

s'not like I can ever get over it. i didn't last time....that is, until he started speaking to me again.

it's like a fucking cycle, it never stops.

gosh im so ANGRY!!

yeah thats exactly how i feel. and its harder cos i dont think he cares/knows how i feel, because i won't tell him. well i did, but i didnt say that i still think about him ALL the time, and i will never get over it :crybad: hes a player, im just "one of the girls", but it hurts. i wont accept it, never. i told him how i felt about him a few months ago and he played with my mind.

soooooooooo

my eyes hurt now.

haha

just tell him, srsly.

you'll feel alot better.

if he doesnt like you like that anymore, just try your hardest to get over it.

i know, its easier said than done, but trust me, you will feel alot better.

:hug:

i keep going to.. but i just can't. its been way too long, and if he knows i am still this obsessed with it he will think thats weird.

i probably would feel alot better after i've said it, but he's with someone else, so i pretty much know what he would say anyway..

okay so my friend texts me today and she goes hey allie what you doing and i said on pf and im like what about you shes like walking with aly ( a girl who makes me mad and trys to steal my friend )and i was like wtf thanks for including me..and so they both barge into my freaking house with my friend KNOWING im mad at her and she brings her into my house? i didnt even know she was freaking coming so my friend was like allie lets do something and i was like no and ignored them