Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

hahahaha i love these cats! there halarious!!

so i have another rant. different than earlier. this one involves an almost 17 month old child. this child would be my cousin. the cousin had to be babysat for 3 hours by me and my sister. this child screamed for THE ENTIRE TIME. it took 10 minutes to change this child's diaper, and 15 minutes to put him in pajamas. oh, this child made me sing the "i love you, you love me..." song from barney. every fxcking time he screamed i'd sing it. and he'd shutup towards the end. then i stopped. and he screamed louder. thats when i learned to stop singing.

I.

HATE.

CHILDREN.

hahahaha i love these cats! there halarious!!

so i have another rant. different than earlier. this one involves an almost 17 month old child. this child would be my cousin. the cousin had to be babysat for 3 hours by me and my sister. this child screamed for THE ENTIRE TIME. it took 10 minutes to change this child's diaper, and 15 minutes to put him in pajamas. oh, this child made me sing the "i love you, you love me..." song from barney. every fxcking time he screamed i'd sing it. and he'd shutup towards the end. then i stopped. and he screamed louder. thats when i learned to stop singing.

I.

HATE.

CHILDREN.

yea young children suck

but i love kids from like 5-8 yrs old, after that they get bitchy.

i feel your pain.

yea i work at a summer camp and every year I BEG to get the 5-6 or the 7-8 yr old groups. theyre the cutest, they think older kids are the shit, you can pick them up and help them tie their shoes, and hold their hands. only setbacks: they ALWAYS have to go to the bathroom, they NEVER shut up, and when we go to the pool, they can never put their bathing suits back properly after they go to the bathroom

yea hes such a sweetheart. saddest part is that he has two younger twin sisters that have autism as well.

out of like a 1-10 scale 10 being the worst, his autism is like at a 7

his sisters are at a 9

aww thats so sad. :cry:

i hearing about stories like that. it just breaks your heart.