Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Ahah yeah one time it was so windy here I was texting and my phone blew out of my hands and went down the street. I was like :uhh:

WHAT?!?! thats insane, i'd died. im a horrible texter whilst walking, i always seem to trip or something.

i never stop texting tho, its really bad. thank god i have unlimited texts cuz i think i hit around 3-4 hundred a day

WHAT?!?! thats insane, i'd died. im a horrible texter whilst walking, i always seem to trip or something.

i never stop texting tho, its really bad. thank god i have unlimited texts cuz i think i hit around 3-4 hundred a day

Bahaahaha same here! :D

Yeah I try to walk and text, I always have to stop and look where Im going every 5 seconds.

ha

AWWWW FEEL BETTER CATIE! :hug:

omg, i love that haha

im so bad, i was thinking of speed cuz its a racer bike, but thats so much more cooler. but its beige color,i see zorro of more a black colored bike.

i got it for 50 bucks tho haha, my friend's friend was throwing it out. someone stole my old bike so i had to get a new one. her name was sally heffer =(

I know!

That'd be a pimpin bike! :willy_nilly:

its settled then. his name is ZORRO!! :willy_nilly:

MY TUMMY HURTS!

aww sorry!

charliee bit my finga and its stilll hurrrting!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE VIDEO EVERRRRR

ouch charlie! ouch!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCHH!!! charlie! that REALLY HUURRT!

*charlie laughs*

for you people who have no clue what we're talking about here: