Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

:P thanks katie!

and yeah, softball players bruise bad. this pitcher wasn't even pitching fast and i got a giant welt. you can see it through my jeans, that's how big it is!

lol it was really funny cuz i was trying to bunt, and the girl pitched so slowly that it dropped before it crossed the plate and i just totally missed it under my bat and it hit me in the leg. people were yelling "next time you should use your bat!!" and i was like... no kidding.

>.< pre-calculus sucks.

aaa i remember the days of pre-calc. i'm sure it'll get better. as long as your teacher doesn't suck. i had a good teacher (who i still have now). i remember getting frustrated with pre-calc at times, and now i'm in AP calc! and it's not that bad. so don't get too discouraged.

my rant is,

I STILL HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT COLLEGE. but i'm down to two schools. but in a few ways they are total opposites. one's in Michigan, the other's in Texas. one is GINORMOUS, the other is teeny tiny. but they both seem so awesome in their own ways. so for the next couple days, i'll be analyzing the two and deciding how far i would really be able to deal with going and all the other stuff.

AND.

i REALLY want it to be Friday already so i can get my stinkin wisdom teeth out. they haven't even broken through yet, but they give me jaw pain and i want to get them out already. plus i'll be on pain pills and i can't wait to hear the stories about how i was acting while being loopy.

But at the same time, i REALLY want it to be Thursday, because that's when we start the cat dissection in AP Bio. i'm expecting it to kick pig week's (fetal pig dissection) butt. even though i don't think we'll have shirts for cat dissections.

+i'm going to see The Starting Line with Bayside and Steel Train on the 18th, and it's gonna be really bittersweet. i can count on seeing three great bands (Four Year Strong is playing, too, and i'm not discrediting them in any way, but i haven't really listened to them) who will put on great shows, but i will have to say farewell to TSL shows until who knows when. :'(

+i'm getting annoyed thinking about senior prom and not having a date and all that stupid junk. and i would bet that all my friends will have dates. which would be absolutely no fun for me.

Thank God a Steel Train song just came on. they make me happy.

Okay. Here I go...

The main thing I'm sad is because of the thing with Judy. I know it's not her fault, the whole thing just making me sad. I can't talk to her for god knows how long... Now, my family noticed I'm sad. With my sister it's fine. I just told her everything and I trust her. She helps me get trough it, I'm lucky I have her. But my parents, I don't really want them to know, yet maybe. Now they see I'm sad they want to try cheer me up. They're asking things like "Do you want to go somewhere, do you wanna watch a movie, do you want to do some bowling, do you want to play a game with us and so on..." But I don't want anything. I just want to be alone you know.

And lately I've been feeling kinda weird because of a lot of things. I don't eat that much anymore, I'm tired, I'm always cold... My parents are doing the same cheer me up thing with that. They always do it. And they're always complaining about me being too much on the computer, not go to sleep early enough, not working for school enough. I know they're probably right but I just don't like being yelled at and since a few months, I don't know. I feel like I just wanna be me in my own and sort everything out on my know. Even though I think I can't always do that. I just can't explain my parents why I'm feeling down when I'm. They'll never understand. They're so, how do I have to say it... oldish. I still love them but sometimes they frustrate me much. So much I sometimes just wanna leave. Lucky for them I don't know anywhere to go...

Alright, last thing. I want to go to Groezrock. A festival where All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Audition, Set Your Goals, The Blackout and others or playing. And I want to see these bands so bad. They never come here...Alright, the real rant of this part starts now and I know some of you have the same problem, probably much of you but I'm just gonna say it cause it's frustrating me so much too.

So, If I ask to go I think I may have a good chance. But I will need someone to go with. And I know absolutely no one in 'real life' who listens to these bands, I know no one who actually ever heard of these bands. I only could ask my best friend and my sister to go with me and they'll maybe say yes if it was the kind of music they would listen to. And I think some of you would go with me to but you all live miles away. And that's really frustrating me much. Why the people you most love can't just live in your neighbourhood, why they are so freaking far away. I only know like 3 people here who I really care about. They sometimes say the world is small... Well, it isn't.

This wasn't supposed to be that long, sorry

If you read it, thanks. If not, I'm not gonna hate you for it. You're all to nice for that.

aaa i remember the days of pre-calc. i'm sure it'll get better. as long as your teacher doesn't suck. i had a good teacher (who i still have now). i remember getting frustrated with pre-calc at times, and now i'm in AP calc! and it's not that bad. so don't get too discouraged.

my rant is,

I STILL HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT COLLEGE. but i'm down to two schools. but in a few ways they are total opposites. one's in Michigan, the other's in Texas. one is GINORMOUS, the other is teeny tiny. but they both seem so awesome in their own ways. so for the next couple days, i'll be analyzing the two and deciding how far i would really be able to deal with going and all the other stuff.

AND.

i REALLY want it to be Friday already so i can get my stinkin wisdom teeth out. they haven't even broken through yet, but they give me jaw pain and i want to get them out already. plus i'll be on pain pills and i can't wait to hear the stories about how i was acting while being loopy.

But at the same time, i REALLY want it to be Thursday, because that's when we start the cat dissection in AP Bio. i'm expecting it to kick pig week's (fetal pig dissection) butt. even though i don't think we'll have shirts for cat dissections.

+i'm going to see The Starting Line with Bayside and Steel Train on the 18th, and it's gonna be really bittersweet. i can count on seeing three great bands (Four Year Strong is playing, too, and i'm not discrediting them in any way, but i haven't really listened to them) who will put on great shows, but i will have to say farewell to TSL shows until who knows when. :'(

+i'm getting annoyed thinking about senior prom and not having a date and all that stupid junk. and i would bet that all my friends will have dates. which would be absolutely no fun for me.

Thank God a Steel Train song just came on. they make me happy.

oh god good luck w/ the wisdom teeth!! :hug:

i'm going to be dissecting a cat next year in anatomy...if i'm allergic to alive cats, will i be allergic to a one?

and dont worry about prom, you'll find someone to go with. just try to bring one of your friends. thats what i'm doing for my prom this year. bringing my friend i've known since i was 6 months old. =D

Okay. Here I go...

The main thing I'm sad is because of the thing with Judy. I know it's not her fault, the whole thing just making me sad. I can't talk to her for god knows how long... Now, my family noticed I'm sad. With my sister it's fine. I just told her everything and I trust her. She helps me get trough it, I'm lucky I have her. But my parents, I don't really want them to know, yet maybe. Now they see I'm sad they want to try cheer me up. They're asking things like "Do you want to go somewhere, do you wanna watch a movie, do you want to do some bowling, do you want to play a game with us and so on..." But I don't want anything. I just want to be alone you know.

And lately I've been feeling kinda weird because of a lot of things. I don't eat that much anymore, I'm tired, I'm always cold... My parents are doing the same cheer me up thing with that. They always do it. And they're always complaining about me being too much on the computer, not go to sleep early enough, not working for school enough. I know they're probably right but I just don't like being yelled at and since a few months, I don't know. I feel like I just wanna be me in my own and sort everything out on my know. Even though I think I can't always do that. I just can't explain my parents why I'm feeling down when I'm. They'll never understand. They're so, how do I have to say it... oldish. I still love them but sometimes they frustrate me much. So much I sometimes just wanna leave. Lucky for them I don't know anywhere to go...

Alright, last thing. I want to go to Groezrock. A festival where All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Audition, Set Your Goals, The Blackout and others or playing. And I want to see these bands so bad. They never come here...Alright, the real rant of this part starts now and I know some of you have the same problem, probably much of you but I'm just gonna say it cause it's frustrating me so much too.

So, If I ask to go I think I may have a good chance. But I will need someone to go with. And I know absolutely no one in 'real life' who listens to these bands, I know no one who actually ever heard of these bands. I only could ask my best friend and my sister to go with me and they'll maybe say yes if it was the kind of music they would listen to. And I think some of you would go with me to but you all live miles away. And that's really frustrating me much. Why the people you most love can't just live in your neighbourhood, why they are so freaking far away. I only know like 3 people here who I really care about. They sometimes say the world is small... Well, it isn't.

This wasn't supposed to be that long, sorry

If you read it, thanks. If not, I'm not gonna you for it. You're all to nice for that.

dont worry about if its long or not, if you need a rant you need a rant. its all good.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

you need them.

i understand what you mean by saying you dont want to talk to your parents about stuff. you should probably start talking to one of your best friends, and if you dont want to vent to them, a PM to me is always a choice too. ;-)

my rant is,

haha word to this post.

i took precalc last year, long story short, he sucked. im in AP calc now and am dying haha

im deciding between colleges now. i made a pro's and cons chart and i swear it made things harder to pick haha.

dont worry about if its long or not, if you need a rant you need a rant. its all good.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

you need them.

i understand what you mean by saying you dont want to talk to your parents about stuff. you should probably start talking to one of your best friends, and if you dont want to vent to them, a PM to me is always a choice too. ;-)

I know that Katie :]

Thanks.

so my rant. i dont intend on it being too long...but you all know me and my rants so who knows.

so i've been thinking alot, and when i think its never a good thing. usually about sad or depressing or angry things. and my medicine hasnt been working as well. and i've just been having freakouts lately. and idk why, they'll just randomly happen. last night i was having another random freakout, but it was really bad. and i brought myself to cut again. it wasnt bad at all, so dont worry. but the fact i did it after not doing it since last january. and i'm so piissed at myself for doing it, yet still upset.

and lately idk who i am anymore. i cant tell my emotions, like, i know i'm not right, but idk a word to even describe it. and idk myself anymore. and its hard to explain. but it just really sucks to feel this way. and i feel like this all the time.

and the concert. my mother still hasnt given me an answer. she gives me all these hints saying yes. then i ask and she gets pissy as hell and is like "idk stop asking or its a no!" or "i'll tell you tomorrow so stop asking!!" then today i asked her again and she was like "how are you paying for it?" i told her. "well whos taking you??" [she said she was going to.] when i told her that, she said "how long is it?" [b/c you know...i've been there, so i know.] then got really pissy saying she didnt want to to go an hour and a half away in an area she doesnt drive in to get home at 2AM. shes got the boardwalk she can go on for a while! plus she can take a friend! i mean, my one friend i'm taking is my friend b/c our parents have been friends since [their] 1st grade! i dont see what the big deal is. 2 weeks ago she said she would take me and was really happy about it. :-x

so i just ate dinner.

i was talking about the april fools joke i'm going to be playing on my friends yesterday [i'm going to tell them i'm moving to denver, colorado before the school year is over, fake cry, and break the april fools part to them by tomorrow afternoon.]

and my father was like "yeah, well if something i heard on the radio this morning becomes true, then we're out of here faster than you can blink an eye." and he was dead serious. to the point of it being scary. and i looked over to my mother to see if she was saying no...she had that look of "yeah i'm afraid so" on her face. :(

so apparently NJ wants to make a new income tax for the individual town you live in. its not bad enough we have to pay federal AND state income taxes, but now this individual town tax? if it goes through i'm out of NJ. which usually wouldnt be a bad thing, but all my friends are here. my entire life has been in this town. all the colleges i'm looking into/are familiar with are in NJ. i cant just up and move now. i'm going to be a senior next year. :cry:

and it sucks!! we're already paying about $7000 in taxes, and we only live in a ranch for godsake!! a ranch+3 other rooms added on for that much money a year? we have friend of the family in maryland that pay $1800 for like 6+acres of land and this HUGE house.

fxcking corzine.

so i just ate dinner.

i was talking about the april fools joke i'm going to be playing on my friends yesterday [i'm going to tell them i'm moving to denver, colorado before the school year is over, fake cry, and break the april fools part to them by tomorrow afternoon.]

and my father was like "yeah, well if something i heard on the radio this morning becomes true, then we're out of here faster than you can blink an eye." and he was dead serious. to the point of it being scary. and i looked over to my mother to see if she was saying no...she had that look of "yeah i'm afraid so" on her face. :(

so apparently NJ wants to make a new income tax for the individual town you live in. its not bad enough we have to pay federal AND state income taxes, but now this individual town tax? if it goes through i'm out of NJ. which usually wouldnt be a bad thing, but all my friends are here. my entire life has been in this town. all the colleges i'm looking into/are familiar with are in NJ. i cant just up and move now. i'm going to be a senior next year. :cry:

poor katie! :hug: