Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I know man, and i fully respect it :D

Just saying really, he knows how to handle these things, it only gets bad with misuse.

Having said that, Alex, if you do fxck about with that shiit i'm hopping on the train and ripping your balls off.

Clear ? 8-)

as i fully respect your opinions on the matter. its just that a really good friend of the family ruined his marriage by getting arrested for cocaiine, etc.

and i just dont agree with the whole thing in general, but thats only me.

alex, i'm going to put it bluntly. you do that shiit way to often. you are going to end up kiilling yourself if you keep it up. so just stop it already.

sorry im butting in here but yea alex please jsut be careful. im worried too.

and katie i read the cocaine thing ughh!! thats what my dad does :-x:mad:

and we think he does heroin too. but not sure. :twisted: blahhh!!!

Heroin and Coke are a nono. Ever. Ever. Don't touch the stuff.

Everything else is manageable to a degree.

Get on Smack and Crack and its all downhill, seen it too often. I won't do it, and if anyone i know even touches is i'll seriously mess them about before the drugs get there first. Ugh.

^ well yea thats wat my dad does and hes alcoholic too. but its whatever.

well i guess you'll be fine if you stay under your limit.

just dnt go above. and be careful.

and i dnt wanna be like dr. phil over here telling you wat to do and wat not to do

Get on Smack and Crack and its all downhill, seen it too often. I won't do it, and if anyone i know even touches is i'll seriously mess them about before the drugs get there first. Ugh.

oooo bit a charlie not cool then :(

i disagree with the first part, ive seen people's lives ruined because of the not "hard" drugs like alcohol and cigarettes.

all that shit messes around with your brain and shit, i hate what they do to people.

^ well yea thats wat my dad does and hes alcoholic too. but its whatever.

well i guess you'll be fine if you stay under your limit.

just dnt go above. and be careful.

and i dnt wanna be like dr. phil over here telling you wat to do and wat not to do

i agree catie, i dont care if its prescription drugs, alcohol, crack, whatever, it all can be abused and ruin the lives on not just the people using them, but their family aswell.

• Like 1

I said manageable, trust me, i'm aware just as much as the next person, perhaps more of what can go wrong with these things.

Its just things don't have to be listed as "JUST bad" or "JUST good", there are boundaries either way. It's when people push those boundaries that things fuck up.

Whatever, though, opinions are opinions are opinions are experiences are opinions.

I said manageable, trust me, i'm aware just as much as the next person, perhaps more of what can go wrong with these things.

Its just things don't have to be listed as "JUST bad" or "JUST good", there are boundaries either way. It's when people push those boundaries that things fuck up.

but some people dont kno their limits or dont realize what theyre doing to themselves

i dunno, personally, i've never smoked or had a drink and i plan to keep it that way.

i've seen how people act when theyre wasted, i hate it. 90% of my friends drink, i hang out with them although they drink, but after friggin 6 months of them asking me everytime when we chilled if i wanted a drink, theyve finally stopped asking.

i dont need to get wasted or buzzed to have fun.

but some people dont kno their limits or dont realize what theyre doing to them

yes SOME people (not all) dn't kno their limits and dnt kno what they're doing i agree.

and i agree too you dnt NEED to get high or drunk to have a good time.

but im not saying i never had a drink (cuz i have) but i dnt drink. and im not saying ive never done drugs cuz i smoked weed once and it did nothing to me and it was GROSS. (but thats not THAT bad)

but thats my opinion.

but some people dont kno their limits or dont realize what theyre doing to them

i dunno, personally, i've never smoked or had a drink and i plan to keep it that way.

i've seen who people act when theyre wasted, i hate it. 90% of my friends drink, i hang out with them although they drink, but after friggin 6 months of them asking me everytime when we chilled if i wanted a drink, theyve finally stopped asking.

See, i don't get how people can judge without experiencing. This isn't a dig at you, in any way, i rate you you're a mint person, i just don't see how it works.

I don't need to get wasted or buzzed to have fun either, no way, i'm generally a happy person no matter what state i'm in, but the point is i can still have fun with a few drinks or whatever as well. You just need to know how to handle yourself, getting "wasted" isn't the idea. What's the point in going out, spending money just to throw it all up ? That shit's pointless, but then that isn't the point, or shouldn't be.

I never planned to smoke, but things happened how they did, i made a few wrong choices and i'm stuck, i know it's ruining my physical health but it helps me deal with my mental health.

...I just re-read that, pretentious post ahoy, batman !

and "helps me deal with my mental health" hahaha ! I'm not insane or depressed or owt, i just mean i get proper angry. Nicotine stops that, unfortunatly.

yes SOME people (not all) dn't kno their limits and dnt kno what they're doing i agree.

and i agree too you dnt NEED to get high or drunk to have a good time.

but im not saying i never had a drink (cuz i have) but i dnt drink. and im not saying ive never done drugs cuz i smoked once and it did nothing to me and it was GROSS

but thats my opinion.

haha yea, like ive never had an interest or was curious about it. but what really irks me is when my friends just want to get wasted and the perfect example is this weekend one of my friends got wasted had sex with another dude when she has a boyfriend, a good guy for once, and now her relationships in shambles and the whole school knows and thinks shes a whore. i mean she knew what she was doing, but all that alcohol didnt exactly help her