The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread - part 3

thebrowncoat

i'd like a small sig please.. this picture:

Picture5.jpg

but i'd basically like it cropped down to just her head and shoulders (or so you can't see the text or the edges of the magazine) and then tweaked a little with filters and such to brighten it up a bit. and also could someone put the text:

"you know i'm suffocating but i blame this town" somewhere on it in a pretty handwritten font? perhaps the one in my current sig but i can't remember the name sorry!

tia :D

i'd like a small sig please.. this picture:

Picture5.jpg

but i'd basically like it cropped down to just her head and shoulders (or so you can't see the text or the edges of the magazine) and then tweaked a little with filters and such to brighten it up a bit. and also could someone put the text:

"you know i'm suffocating but i blame this town" somewhere on it in a pretty handwritten font? perhaps the one in my current sig but i can't remember the name sorry!

tia :D

Oooh I'll do it!! *raises hand and jumps up and down* I'm playing with fontss and I downloaded loads (haha downloaded loads.. does no one else find that funny? ok) of handwritten type ones so yeah.

And I didn't even have that much sugar today. :hyper:

22xa4.png

Hmph? Not sure about this one, but if you like it, spectacular. lol

Oooh I'll do it!! *raises hand and jumps up and down* I'm playing with fontss and I downloaded loads (haha downloaded loads.. does no one else find that funny? ok) of handwritten type ones so yeah.

And I didn't even have that much sugar today. :hyper:

22xa4.png

Hmph? Not sure about this one, but if you like it, spectacular. lol

that's stunnning :hug: