The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread - part 3

thebrowncoat

So, I've noticed that people have taken my graphics and not credit my damn site :P This girl on another forum that I go on has one of my Josh Farro sigs and has not bothered to put the link to my website in her signature! :P

LOOOOK

postxb1.png

I wonder how many other forums has a user with my stuff .... without credit. xD

If you're on this forum you don't even have to credit me if you want. If you credit me it can be either way, since in my signature it links to my site.

It bugs me when RANDOM people on other forums don't credit my site XD

It's just, this one time, some girl stole my PCD graphics and put them on the official site, claming they were hers >=[

If you're on this forum you don't even have to credit me if you want. If you credit me it can be either way, since in my signature it links to my site.

It bugs me when RANDOM people on other forums don't credit my site XD

It's just, this one time, some girl stole my PCD graphics and put them on the official site, claming they were hers >=[[/QUOTE]

I hate when people do that.

I used to be on this other forum and this girl "wrote" this song "herslef" but I knew hte song... I pwed her, and she got banned haha.

So, I've noticed that people have taken my graphics and not credit my damn site :P This girl on another forum that I go on has one of my Josh Farro sigs and has not bothered to put the link to my website in her signature! :P

LOOOOK

I wonder how many other forums has a user with my stuff .... without credit. xD

I don't really know why they're doing this. :-x It's such a retard thing. I never do that.

New signature:

2407.jpg

That's awesome! I like it!