Opener For Paramore/NFG Tour

megazord

I know I posted in the other thread about set times about rumours of YMA6 being the opener for this tour but it is heavily rumoured that tomorrow Kids In Glass Houses will announce they are infact the mystery support act. Keep your eyes peeled!

EDIT: TAKEN FROM KIGH'S BLOG -

ok. to cap this off. we have a VERY BIG announcement to make VERY SOON! that wasn't edited in the slightest ;] dinosaur big. fine deetz and the 411 coming soon. (apologies for this little change of 'phrasing', i get excitable and forget that there are other official channels that i have to consider before i go blurting stuff out.)

un petit clue:

it involves us getting back in a van with our musical things and having a bit of a wander around the country... sooner than you think and in the most awesome way possible. ever. not one to lower the tone, but a little bit of pee came out when i found out.

where dya find that out?! :neutral:

Punktastic posted a news item about it earlier, and someone said there they wouldn't be doing the rescheduled dates so i guess you guys will get a different opener.........

They sound pretty good though :)

EDIT - Kids In Glass Houses will also be opening for the tour ;-)