Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

Paramore.org forums are down as well, hahahaha.

I used to lurk there for a while, they didn't seem that bad ? I mean, people here are far more welcoming to "newbs" but to be honest this is actually the only forum i frequent that are so nice to newbies, most others they have to like almost earn the respect and clock up a decent post count before they can settle in.

That said, this is also the forum with the highest amount of posts and the littlest amount actually being said.

Whatever, it's home :) Glad it's back most definitely.

Paramore.org forums are down as well, hahahaha.

I used to lurk there for a while, they didn't seem that bad ? I mean, people here are far more welcoming to "newbs" but to be honest this is actually the only forum i frequent that are so nice to newbies, most others they have to like almost earn the respect and clock up a decent post count before they can settle in.

That said, this is also the forum with the highest amount of posts and the littlest amount actually being said.

Whatever, it's home :) Glad it's back most definitely.

i know =] everyone knows everyone and on paramore.org people were mean

I confess i'm actually so fed up of people complaining about their lives when there is actually nothing to complain about. If you have a real problem then sure go ahead, complain to your heart's content ! But getting an eye infection and going "OH FUCKING HELL MY LIFE'S SHIT" is so, so unnecessary it makes me want to give them something to complain about.

I confess that Jorgi basically said everything I wanted to say.

Except the eye part. Hahaha

And I confess that this is the first time I've opened my bedroom window since last August. Haaah.

i confess i have a huge pile of books and flash cards next to me, as well as an open notebook, and i still can't manage to study for exams. =\

i confess that i'm basically doing the same thing, but with all my books in my schoolbag. :). which coincidentally says paramore. ahah

i confess that i'm always nervous to join a message board because i think people will be mean to me and reject me, and i check a lot of post before joining this one to see if the people were nice, and everyone one seemed nice so i joined. oh god please accept me everyone.