Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

these are my confessiooons, just when i thought i said all i can say, this chick on the side said she got one on the way, these are my confessions man i'm grown and i don't know what to do, iguess i gotta give you part twooo of my confessiooons !

yes yes.

these are my confessiooons, just when i thought i said all i can say, this chick on the side said she got one on the way, these are my confessions man i'm grown and i don't know what to do, iguess i gotta give you part twooo of my confessiooons !

yes yes.

if I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it ALL, damn near cried when i got that phone CALL, im so gooone, and i dont kno what do but to give you part two of my confessions

yes yes.

if I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it ALL, damn near cried when i got that phone CALL, im so gooone, and i dont kno what do but to give you part two of my confessions

now this gon be the hardest thing i think i ever had to do, got me talkin to myself askin how i'm gon tell you, remember that chick on part one i told yall i was creepin with, creepin with, said she's three months pregnant and she's keepin it

now this gon be the hardest thing i think i ever had to do, got me talkin to myself askin how i'm gon tell you, remember that chick on part one i told yall i was creepin with, creepin with, said she's three months pregnant and she's keepin it

!!!!!!!

the first thing that came to mind was you, second thing was how do i know if it's mine and is it true, third thingg, was me wishin' that i never did what i did

how i ain't ready for no kid and byeee byyyyeee to our relationship

epic epic epic epic epic.