Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

a m a z i n g :willy_nilly:

i just can't find enough words to describe it.

sorry random person but what songs did they sing lol cause im going to see them on the 6th...

uhh ill confess that i was in debhenhams last week and me and my mate was going to buy a watch so i tried to open it for her but i spilt coke over abbout 5/6 of them costing around £20 each and it was open boxes =\ and uhh ran off =\

sorry random person but what songs did they sing lol cause im going to see them on the 6th...

aww lucky :D i wanna see them like 349875236 times more...but i couldn't.it's still the old sucker hungary.lol

erm,i'm trying to think about them...

i'm sure they played the river,i just wanna live,lifestyles of the rich and the famous,S.O.S.,predictable,victims of love,dancefloor anthem,the anthem,keep you hands off my girl,the chronicles of life and death,the young and hopeless,where would we be now(it was acoustic = *.*)...i can't remember more atm

omg,there were a lot :willy_nilly:

aww lucky :D i wanna see them like 349875236 times more...but i couldn't.it's still the old sucker hungary.lol

erm,i'm trying to think about them...

i'm sure they played the river,i just wanna live,lifestyles of the rich and the famous,S.O.S.,predictable,victims of love,dancefloor anthem,the anthem,keep you hands off my girl,the chronicles of life and death,the young and hopeless,where would we be now(it was acoustic = *.*)...i can't remember more atm

omg,there were a lot :willy_nilly:

thanks :) just wanted to know what to look forward for i dont like not knowing hah! I cant wait though wish it was like 2moro :(