Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

i confess you shouldnt be, b/c i'll force them to go to ireland to let you see them. =D

but i also confess that its not a definate yes right now. it just sounds like it will be, its at alantic city in the taj mahal. and my mom would bring a couple ppl she knows and just hit the boardwalk or whatever. so sounds like she wants to go as well. +D

haha. Idk. Im just in a really weird mood right now.

ANYWAYS.

I confess.... I get tired of my friends sometimes.

oh god, your preaching to the choir here. i honestly sometimes feel like just ending our friendships, but then its like, i only have to deal with them for three more months and then college.

oh god, your preaching to the choir here. i honestly sometimes feel like just ending our friendships, but then its like, i only have to deal with them for three more months and then college.

It's like I'm so much different then they are. I'm friends with 2 different groups and if I havent been any their friends years ago, I honestly dont think wed be friends now. Im THAT different than all of them. It sucks.

It's like I'm so much different then they are. I'm friends with 2 different groups and if I havent been any their friends years ago, I honestly dont think wed be friends now. Im THAT different than all of them. It sucks.

yea me and my best friend, we float around from group to group cuz we can chill with everone...but i've gotten a lot far away from him lately cuz i was going thru some shit earlier in the year and i closed pretty much everyone including him off. so he got closer to this other girl and now its just so weird.