Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

i confess that alot of my friends are going to the mall tonight, and didnt even ask me to go. i talked to my one friend online and i was like "so...whats up?" and he's like "oh, well we're all going to the mall in like 20 minutes" and since my mom planned to bring my sister and i there to get some shopping done, i'm gonna be there and catch up w/ them. but still. why didnt anyone bother to ask me to go?

nooooo you cant get in trouble!!

just dont do what i did about chemistry last year: DONT by any means, blame it on the teacher, no matter how incompitent they are. after the 3rd marking period of me doing that, they made a meeting w/ the incompetent teacher and found out everything. major trouble there.....just tell them before the report card comes or w/e...it'll make you seem more responsible

nooooo you cant get in trouble!!

just dont do what i did about chemistry last year: DONT by any means, blame it on the teacher, no matter how incompitent they are. after the 3rd marking period of me doing that, they made a meeting w/ the incompetent teacher and found out everything. major trouble there.....just tell them before the report card comes or w/e...it'll make you seem more responsible

hahahaha.!! dude. i have a 69 ONE POINT away from passing @#$@#!$

my mom is going to be sooo mad! i hate religionnn!

oh you do it all by email? thats why i'm glad it was in the mail...even though they were expecting it. alot. hahah i was in alot of trouble for all of last year. dont follow in my footsteps. lol you'll be miserable as hell.

hahah my school does now! so i have to get in to my momms email like now :[[[ aksjhgwfgsd