Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

i confess that im not the prettiest person alive..and I confess that Im over protective.

I confess that I make fun of people I hate so I can feel better.

And I confess that I secretly wish I wasn't alive.

Too many problems...too much to handle.

I live a degrassi episode

I also confess that I think people are always better than me.

And I think too much

you can spill all your problems here, we're here to listen! :hug:

I agree. You can post every single thing and we'll be here to listen and try to help. If you don't want to make it public, you can IM or e-mail or PM me or something. I'm here for you. :hug::hug::hug:

I confess that I hate my ex-best friend! she called me today, and acted like nothing was wrong, and she tried to turn me against my OTHER best friend, and all this other crap! :-x:mad: i tried to tell her i dont want to talk to her, but AS ALWAYS, she kept talkin about herself and didnt listen to me!

i'm done with her crap!! there's a WHOLE lot more to this story, and ... i'm just real mad right now :-x:mad::-x.

Well...thanks for the help..

First:

I feel like there's no1 to turn to. My 'best friend' hates listening to my problems. And all the stress at home. It makes me nervous!

I don't know why, but I always go to school feeling nervous. Theres nothing to be worried about, but my heart races and I'm real paranoid.

I always think people are watching me.

Creepy.

I apparently am constantly fighting with this girl who says she doesn't like my dude, but secretly does. She loves torturing me. All she does is glare and stare at me.

And as I said before. I think of her as a threat. I dont have the looks of Hayley or any of you guys. (I know its wrong comparing myself to hayley, but it's an example)

There's something wrong with me and I can't fight it.

It's really hard...

Oh, :D yes. I see. Its funny how one can look at their partners...and think that something will happen, which is could even most likely will happen. Like cheating and ect. If this guys love for you is real, Nothing wont happen.

• Like 1

i confess that i found out that my old best friend, who i can't come in contact with b/c of parentals, betrayed and backstabbed me. and i still cant talk to her b/c of crew and all that stuff. and i'm hearing all these different stories about it.

and i also confess that i got to see emily at crew yesterday, only for about 5 minutes though? if it was 10 minutes it was a long time. but i do know that today i was waiting to get to my locker [b/c it takes everyone around me FOREVER to actually get done at their locker] and she walked by, and she looked happy. and i was like "hey!" and she did the same and did this cute little smile thing and looked at me with her amazing eyes. and that means absolutely nothing but it made my bad mood turn good. =D