Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

*clears throat*

"avit" is short for 'ave it, which is "have it" in our silly little bastardised english accents.

It's like a celebration of a small event.

For example, if someone scored a goal in a football game- "avit [insert name here]!"

It can also be used as a sort of competitive word to other people. If you've done something better than another person, for example eaten 3 pineapples whilst the other ate only a measly 2, you can go "AVIT" to them, thus concluding your success.

It's all delightfully wonderful.

*clears throat*

"avit" is short for 'ave it, which is "have it" in our silly little bastardised english accents.

It's like a celebration of a small event.

For example, if someone scored a goal in a football game- "avit [insert name here]!"

It can also be used as a sort of competitive word to other people. If you've done something better than another person, for example eaten 3 pineapples whilst the other ate only a measly 2, you can go "AVIT" to them, thus concluding your success.

It's all delightfully wonderful.

i can just imagine you saying this in you accent. ugh i love english accents!! :D

and i've been wondering what the meant forever but never got 'round to askin' it

i confess that although i love the fact that im graduating high school in three months, i kinda dont wanna leave my comfort zone. i mean, i sorta rule the school now, i know everyone, i can get away with roaming around the halls and shit...and i'm really gonna miss seeing the same people that ive seen everyday for the last six years.

i kinda don't want it to end.