Heath Ledger is dead !! :'(

Ciaky

ETA: MSNBC is reporting that the actor was found, surrounded by pills.

The NY Times is reporting a masseuse arrived at his apartment and was let in the door by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledger's bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom door and found Mr. Ledger unconscious. They attempted to wake him, and when they couldn't they called 911.

We're told when paramedics responded, the actor was in full cardiac arrest. They attempted to perform CPR on him, but were unsuccessful. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

CNN reports possible drug overdose was suspected.

drugs.

Even if I will sound like the meanest person on the planet....

If someone who can pretty much do (to an extent) anything they want, does something like this, I don't respect them. You guys can all you want, but, I won't.

fine dont, he's still human. he has a daughter, a family, you try and live under a microscope see how it does you.

Headline news: His role as the Joker was so troubling and demonic to him that he had trouble sleeping at night.

"physically and mentally draining"

"i took one ambien and it didnt work. i took a second and i fell asleep only to wake up an hour later."

-rough quote from an interview about being the joker

5:39:

TMZ says the medical examiner has not yet arrived. meaning heath is currently still in the apartment.

5:41

Speculation: Any relation to oscar nominations coming out today?

Headline news: Had trouble sleeping, took ambien

5:44:

TMZ says apt NOT owned by Mary Kate Olsen

TMZ says death ACCIDENTAL

TMZ says "TMZ has learned Heath Ledger had a substance abuse problem. A Ledger confidante tells us he had been clean for a year."