Promo Squad!

lewymocha06

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if it was organised properly the site wuldnt be all over the place.

An example is Avril Bandaids. They have 100,000 members and 42 staff members. They have everything organised perfectly and there is no meltdown.

I was just thinking this site could do with double members it has already. I am not asking 100,000 cause I can see this forum is not big enough for that but just a little bit more life.

there was one about a year ago or something

last year anyway

which me and a few others were involved it quite heavily

but literally a month or so after it was all set up loads of shit went down and everything to do with the promo squad go deleted

it could be resurected

but i really dont know :/

Actually, I agree with everyone else. No offense, but I love the forum the way it is now. Too many people would just crowd it all. Who wants to deal with that crap? I mean, come on...

Only 5,000 members? If you look around on other paramore forums i think youll realise 5000 is quite an impressive figure. The site has grown alot, and yeah there are differnt timezones so there isnt always going to be alot of people online. But i would say this site is pretty active, When i was a lurker on this board ages ago i remember having to wait a day or so for the 'active' threads to get new posts on them.

As far as the promo-squad goes - i dont know if that is going to be coming back, it was kinda something Diego took control of, and he hasnt been online in awhile.