Promo Squad!

lewymocha06

This site needs a promo squad.

People raely come to this site. It only has 5,000 members. Ye need to do promotion to get this site up and running. Whenever I am online, there is neevr two lines of users active, only one line. I would like to see 4 lines of users.

People just don't seem to be interested in making this a better site.

Just a suggestion. Dont know if it goes here ..............

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Better site" I would of thought this forum kicked ass. Anyways, I suppose our friends paramore arent that big to gain much more users?

Although it would be very cool to have more members. Because I see the same last poster in all these threads most of the time.

We have a good amount of members on this forum but a lot of people are in differnt time zones, so when the aussie members are online most of the english members will be offline and the same with americans.

You will never get a lot online because of this its just the way it is.

no, cos the boards would have a meltdown as jorgi said,

and its much better when you can actually get a word in edgeways when people are on threads and things.

you dont wanna be going back 28 pages to find something someone said to you 2 minutes ago, because people are just talking over you.

it gets ridiculous.

besides, its nice the way it is.

no, cos the boards would have a meltdown as jorgi said,

and its much better when you can actually get a word in edgeways when people are on threads and things.

you dont wanna be going back 28 pages to find something someone said to you 2 minutes ago, because people are just talking over you.

it gets ridiculous.

besides, its nice the way it is.

Well said, one of the old forums that i was on got popular it is now gone as there is way to much stuff on there.