Hayley williams

superhoopsfan1

this really shoul dhave gone in the hayley williams thread but w.e

ugh does it really matter how pretty she is..can people just enjoy paramores music for once and not let it all have to be about hayley, all the time..i mean i love her to death she's amazing, but it just gets old after awhile. thats my opinion and im not trying to start any drama. im glad you think shes a nice looking girl. i couldnt agree with you more, and welcome to the boards

ugh does it really matter how pretty she is..can people just enjoy paramores music for once and not let it all have to be about hayley, all the time..i mean i love her to death she's amazing, but it just gets old after awhile. thats my opinion and im not trying to start any drama. im glad you think shes a nice looking girl. i couldnt agree with you more, and welcome to the boards

couldn't agree more with what you said

• Like 1

you need to credit me for using my sig :lol: LOL :crybad:

btw....I think her hair is amazing, it's unique, it's part of her! We should embrace it.

her hair looks so soft thats why i love it. i wasnt a big fan of the orange..but shes about the only one who can pull it off..they blondish yellow like at the end of warped was my favorite..and then the brownish red she had on the riot! tour was really cute too (i love how this is turning into a hayley hair thread...w.e)

and sorry lara (fallen_angel) haha i forgot who made it because i just saved it onto my photobucket account.. :(