Kids In Glass Houses!

chriscool

Love you too :P

Heard them years ago, well before the Chad/Hayley stuff, and I just don't like them.

Well KIGH were around before YMAS, and YMAS were compared to KIGH but personally I don't see the comparison. KIGH tend to have more upbeat songs if you get what I mean, kind of happier sounding, the guitars are brighter, hard to explain. Just listen to them 8-) (Easy Tiger, Give me what I want/me me me, Saturday, Girls, etc)

KIGH are good pop rock. YMA6 are shit wannabe American Glamour Kills trend whores with nothing but a good looking frontman in tow.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really know much of their music lol(looking them up on youtube now) but i heard their cover of a marnia and the diamonds cover on the radio today and loved it so, i'm gonna check em out, liking what i've heard so far though :)

KIGH are good pop rock. YMA6 are shit wannabe American Glamour Kills trend whores with nothing but a good looking frontman in tow.

Aled is way better looking than Josh anyway. :shifty:

I actually do like YouMeAtSix, but I kind of agree with your opinion. I love KIGH, however.

This album has definatly grown on me overnight, i love it, Sunshine, Hunt The Haunted, Matters at all and Giving up are probably my favourite's but i can't pick a 'bad' song. Still not as good as Smart Casual but that was going to be hard to live up to but still really good.

This album has definatly grown on me overnight, i love it, Sunshine, Hunt The Haunted, Matters at all and Giving up are probably my favourite's but i can't pick a 'bad' song. Still not as good as Smart Casual but that was going to be hard to live up to but still really good.

I agree with that. 8 of the 13 songs imo are awesome, and the other 5 are "good" songs. I prefer the other 8, but those 5 I can easily listen to. And again I agree that I prefer Smart Casual but I've had that album far longer, so maybe in a year's time or something Dirt will have surpassed Smart Casual :shifty:

Dirt is phenomenal.

I thought you might like it.

• 1 month later...

I LOVE KIDS IN GLASS HOUSES EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE. I didn't think it was possible! Tonight was brilliant. KIGH fans tend to be twats and the crowd pissed me off a lot, but the boys were wonderful.

I found it bizarre how they didn't play Easy Tiger, but they played all of my other favourites so I'm a happy bunny. The Morning Afterlife, Sunshine and Good Boys Gone Rad were the highlights. Plus of course Saturday. During their set, Aled dived in and I was really close so grabbed him a bit. I even touched his nipple. :shifty:

I met all of the boys afterwards and they were sweethearts. I got my ticket signed by Iain first, but then there was a fuss on so we had to queue up to get signatures from the rest. Each boy gave me a little hug and Phillip even seemed surprised when I asked for one! I had a little chat with Joel and Aled and Shay was as pretty as always. All in all, I love this band.

I can't remember it all in exact order, but the first few songs were: Artbreaker I, The Best Is Yet To Come and Give Me What I Want. They played most of Dirt and four or five songs from Smart Casual. They "finished" with Matters At All and then came back out for Artbreaker II, Saturday and Sunshine.

Artbreaker I

The Best Is Yet To Come

Give Me What I Want

Lilli Rose

Good Boys Gone Rad

Youngblood (Let It Out)

Undercover Lover

For Better Or Hearse

Fisticuffs

The Morning Afterlife

Hunt The Hunted

Matters At All

-----------------------

Artbreaker II

Saturday

Sunshine

Saw them in leeds last night,seriously one of the best gigs i've ever been too, didn't really like Spycatcher(the singer looked freakishly like my uncle,it was weird), General Fiasco were awesome,never heard of them before, shall definatly be checking them out,Kids were amazing, i ended up standing infront/under Aled( i swear that boy gets hotter and hotter), probably the most mental gig ever, the crowd was crazy, seriously though how many teenies can get on stage kiss Aled on the cheak giggle then jump of again seriously fuck off, Shay and Aled were hilarious they was getting pissed off with the teenies so they just started pushing them off stage before they could get to Aled, Somehow Aled ended up sitting on my head( it hurt ALOT!), told him off afterwards apparently i have a comfy head, don't know if this is good or not ha. Then i smacked my head of the amp and stage, ha Shay and Phil thought i'd knocked myself out, got a bruised face today, from that and Aled. All in all a fucking amazing gig, I swear they get better and better each time i see them.

Warning to anyone who's gonna be buying a t-shirt,buy it in a size smaller cause the sizes are massive,bought a medium and it's like a tent.

Yeah, I got the small size and it's massive on me. Most merch seems to be anyway.

omg epic, yeah they ended with sunshine in cardiff on saturday, i freaking love these guys

I do love Sunshine, I'm glad they played it! Gotta love KIGH.

Thanks for posting the setlist Ross! I tried to grab one, but was too late.