NME Award Nomination for Hayley

WayneFarro

Best Website

Bebo

Facebook

Last.fm

Myspace

YouTube

lol, last.fm and youtube don't fit in with myspace, bebo or facebook...hmm...

and I've never heard of Jenny Lewis, in my opinion I would say Rihanna would win....so can someone post a pic of Jenny?

The Arctic Monkeys are everywhere, sheesh. O_o

EDIT: I want Tony Blair to win Villain of the Year. What a crap Prime Minister he was for England...erghhh!!!

lewiscover.jpg

i think shes fugly tbh

YOU WHORE! don't you EVER disrespect jenny again! she's not only BEAUTIFUL, she's also a genius. i think if you want to use the word "fugly" it should refer to that minger ellen page, thats right i said it.

obviously i'm rooting for hayley but jenny lewis will probably win. i'd say they're equally sexy ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Kylie Minogue was voted Sexiest Female.

i wasted like an hour and an half watching these awards, they didn't even show all the awards and the live performances sucked.

Arctic Monkeys won like 3 awards but it's hard to take these awards seriously when they nominate MCR for best international band and worst band. also noel fielding won best dressed, is that a joke?

http://www.nme.com/awardswinners2008

Kylie Minogue was voted Sexiest Female.

i wasted like an hour and an half watching these awards, they didn't even show all the awards and the live performances sucked.

Arctic Monkeys won like 3 awards but it's hard to take these awards seriously when they nominate MCR for best international band and worst band. also noel fielding won best dressed, is that a joke?

http://www.nme.com/awardswinners2008

Haha

I think MCR have a hugee fan base as well as a huggee hate/dislike base.

You either love em' or ya don't.