What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

I think it's hilarious that all you people are going on about Hayley and Avril when I haven't once in this thread compared them. That's all ye.

Calling me an asshole? Not immature at all at any standard.:rolleyes:

And Hayley being loved more than Avril? LOL!!!!!

How many record did Paramore sell in 2007? Wasn't even in the top ten best selling records. Avril sold 6 million. The 2nd best selling album last year. SO please don't make me laugh.

I like Paramore. Probably my favourite band but you people need to loosen up and stop being so uptight about changes.

Reading over this thread has annoyed me. Immaturity on this boards just went to an extreme.

i honestly dont get you.

lets think about this.

u keep saying how avril is sooo much better than paramore. no one (or not many ppl) on this board likes avril. most ppl on this board can not stand her wat so ever. her having stupid asshole fans like u certainly dont make her look any better.

why are u on here if u can only say how much better avril is. no one gives a f*ck. really. we alll like paramore. so dont down size them.

avril sold sooo many records mostly because shes been around longer and has been wayyy more main stream than paramore. i'll even admit that i did buy her new record cuz i thought it would b good like her other ones. quite honestly. it was the shitty peice of pop wannabe "punk" i have ever bought in my life . im sure i wasnt the only one wishing they never bought that CD. (with like only 2 decent songs on the whole thing. but even those arent that great)

like some one else said. miley cyrus sold millions of records but that doesnt mean she's better . it means she more popular cuz shes more mainstream!!

next...

PLEASE and i mean PLEASE!! stop frickin saying wat u think hayley will do. u arent hayley (thank u god) and u have no idea if she she will or will not ever go solo.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk? ok.

deal with it

u cant say that it will happen. CUZ U HAVE NO IDEA!

so would u stop pissing ppl off. do u enjoy pissing ppl off??????

and u call us immature.

ohh emmm geeeee

• Like 1

\.

And I NEVER said that the band would break up or she would leave them! Stop reading shit! I said that she could venture a solo career.......how does that mean Paramore break up??!?

really..i mean really. does any of what is up there just make since?? you said that she would never leave them you said she could venture into a solo career?? maybe you should be more careful with the titles you make "what do you think about ever going solo" maybe next time try..."what other side projects do you think hayley would be interested in?" something more rational so you dont get everyone worked up..just my opinion

And I NEVER said that the band would break up or she would leave them! Stop reading shit! I said that she could venture a solo career.......how does that mean Paramore break up??!?

well, think about it...Hayley would have to LEAVE the band in order to become a solo artist. becuz SOLO means ONE, in case you didnt know that.

Well let me have my say. I might be a newbie but i know enough about Paramore to know that they are a band that is growing more popular with everyday and will only get more successful.Their song writing is far more mature and deep than anything of Avril Lavigne.

Avril Lavigne may be really awful in my opinion, but she is selling alot of records , probably more so than Paramore but theres many reasons for that.

One of which is that she sold out and changed her image to fit what the record label wanted whereas Paramore won't be doing that. They may be a really young and upbeat band but there song writing is very mature unlike Avril Lavigne.

And who knows what will happen if Haley went solo, i personally think she'd do really well but it won't be happening anytime soon, because I think the band has gotten over any problems they may of had.

• Like 1

GAH!

Dude:

Notice this is a PARMORE forum, not an AVRIL forum.

Go shoot your Avril opinions in some other forum, not here.

We obviously don't like her.

Also,

Avril has been in the business for how long?

And Paramore?

Big difference.

And you should really count the fact that little girls and teenies bought the new Avril album since it's pop-ish music. And pop IS a mainstream genre.

Oh, and remember those who bought her album expecting the rebellious angsty Avril Lavigne we all knew, only to find out it was a:

"Tralalalalaaa I'm a preppy--no wait, I'm punk. So therefore, I'll put skulls around my pink walls to make it more punky" album.

Stop the madness, and get over the fact that Paramore won't breakup anytime soon.

I'm done.

:twisted:

• Like 1

ok seriously WHY are we still posting in this thread people?!

i have tried to avoid posting in this thread but i decided to put in my 2 cents. :twisted:

I like Avril's old music, but i do NOT like HER at all. i rather dislike her..and her new music. And i have about had it with lewymocha06 too!!!!!!!

Why do we always have to compare Avril and Hayley/Paramore?

All this thread does is make people mad. *sigh* i dont want to get into that though. thats why i try not to post in this thread. but i might be back later for the heck of it.

If you dont like Paramore lewymocha06 and your going to talk down about them and crap, then you seriously need to stop coming to this board, because your outnumbered. and this is a PARAMORE forum! NOT an Avril forum.

Im having a bit of deja vu here lol only this avril person was me on the jew boards except i wasn't as annoying and i didnt tell them paramore was better i just tried to get them to stop complaining about the tour and talking shit etc. idk why im even typing this, i guess it just brings back old memories lol.

apparently lewy..whoever is a paramore fan, so he says. which btw is awesome, but dont come onto a paramore boards where everyone is pretty much a die hard fan and come talk shit about them. your opinions are always welcomed, but when you start with the negativity towards paramore or any of their members it is a bit frustrating. you like avril, cool kudos to you. its nice that you can like her and paramore even though people dispise her. just please stop saying bad things about the band so that everyone on the boards dosen't gets mad or w/e over some silly thread that was started.

GAH!

Dude:

Notice this is a PARMORE forum, not an AVRIL forum.

Go shoot your Avril opinions in some other forum, not here.

We obviously don't like her.

Also,

Avril has been in the business for how long?

And Paramore?

Big difference.

And you should really count the fact that little girls and teenies bought the new Avril album since it's pop-ish music. And pop IS a mainstream genre.

Oh, and remember those who bought her album expecting the rebellious angsty Avril Lavigne we all knew, only to find out it was a:

"Tralalalalaaa I'm a preppy--no wait, I'm punk. So therefore, I'll put skulls around my pink walls to make it more punky" album.

Stop the madness, and get over the fact that Paramore won't breakup anytime soon.

I'm done.

:twisted:

^ i agree 100% with everything you just said

why don't you stop demeaning us!!!

how many times can you call us immature and treat us like we're stupid when we give our opinions? Isn't that what this thread is for? OPINIONS?

funny when WE give opinions you talk down to us like we're morons, but when you give YOUR opinion, you get offended when we don't agree???

Avril is a total sell-out. Paramore is more real and genuine than Avril ever was or ever will be. It's ppl like you that stir up crap on a *cough* Paramore forum that are not even worthy to call themselves Paramore fans. And you need to get a life. I know your here to promote Avril. I bet your one of those ppl that act like normal teens having a conversation on a forum but in reality are adult strying to sell a product...in this case, what? Get us to buy Avril cds? Yeah...right. We know what she's about, what she's like, and I for one will never support a sell-out. Sorry, but that's the cold, hard truth. Wake up and smell the coffee, buddy cause it ain't happening.

So stop treating us like we're dumb, stop downgrading Hayley, and stop with the pity party. Maybe we treat YOU like this cause your just here to cause trouble and we know it. Everyone knows it.

Now, i have never told anyone off in a forum before, but this whole thing just pisses me off, so stop, just stop!!!!!

And don't ever call yourself a Paramore fan...really. You might as well brand the word hypocrite on your forehead cause that's what you are. Prove me wrong.

Okey, dokey, I'm done. Now off to a more productive thread.

• Like 1

LOL! Not worthy to be a Paramore fan? lol, they aren't God. They make simple music, I like it, end of. I think Avril is better, ye can diss her, but it's just whatever.

It's true though, ye don't want opinions, and I will stop demeaning you when you stop being an ignorant little child, ok?