What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

I can hear Para-sigmates coming on...... :P

I am pretty calm last time I checked. And I can voice whatever opinion I want, and I never said Hayley NEEDS to go solo, I said it's a possibility, and it is.

Genre is an opinion, 100%. Depends how you percieve a song.

I am pretty calm last time I checked. And I can voice whatever opinion I want, and I never said Hayley NEEDS to go solo, I said it's a possibility, and it is.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH YOUR INABILITY TO BE RIGHT? FIRST YOU COME IN HERE WITH YOUR "YE's" AND AVRIL HAS DEEP MUSIC(shes never said anything that hasnt been said before) AND NOW YOU THINK GENRE IS A FUCKING OPINION?! WTF? IF SOMEONE LISTENS TO BEETHOVEN AND THINKS HEY THIS SOUNDS LIKE ITS HEAVY METAL YOU THINK THATS RIGHT?! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT BEETHOVEN SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING SLIPKNOT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IF SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY'D BE DEAD WRONG BECAUSE GENRE IS NOT A FUCKING OPINION ITS A WAY TO CATEGORIZE MUSIC! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE SO INEPT AT LIFE. YOU FAIL

can we get a fail boat in here?

yes opinions are opinions. but opinions CAN be wrong.

for example, if someone says, "well in my opinion, the world is flat."

does that make the statement right just because its that persons opinion? no it doesnt.

just like calling genres a peson's opinion. it can be right to a certain extent. like one person can say one band is powerpop but the other person disagrees and says they're more pop punk.

but it would definitely be WRONG if a person calls paramore heavy metal, cuz that is just far from the truth. therefore, it would be a WRONG opinion.

You can voice whatever opinion but normal human beings take into consideration, that their opinions may be hurtful, annoying or damn right pointless to others.

This is a OPEN and PUBLIC forum, many many many people come here from all ages, all ways of life, ever thought their opinion may be different to yours and with that said, you should take it on board and move on. You said you wanted to give you opinion on the subject 'Hayley going solo'. You have done this, in great detail, now dont you think you should move on?

Stuff about avril and deep music? If you call "Hey hey you you i dont like your girlfriend" deep music then, really i dont know what is. She alone has become the Barbie doll of pop-rock and tbh i dont find that, very meaningful. do you? Yes i am b ig fan of avrils music, yes i will purchase albums and go and see her on tour, but, that is my opinion on that matter.

You should leave the thread tbh, its just gonna get worse if you carry on

• Like 1

Huh? The world is round. You can't have an opinion about a fact.

Jeesh calm down people, I am just having a convo, if you don't like this thread why do you come into it? Strange that.

I agree with the statement that the guys compliment Hayley's abilities, but as a side project maybe one day?

You can voice whatever opinion but normal human beings take into consideration, that their opinions may be hurtful, annoying or damn right pointless to others.

This is a OPEN and PUBLIC forum, many many many people come here from all ages, all ways of life, ever thought their opinion may be different to yours and with that said, you should take it on board and move on. You said you wanted to give you opinion on the subject 'Hayley going solo'. You have done this, in great detail, now dont you think you should move on?

Stuff about avril and deep music? If you call "Hey hey you you i dont like your girlfriend" deep music then, really i dont know what is. She alone has become the Barbie doll of pop-rock and tbh i dont find that, very meaningful. do you? Yes i am b ig fan of avrils music, yes i will purchase albums and go and see her on tour, but, that is my opinion on that matter.

You should leave the thread tbh, its just gonna get worse if you carry on

Again, why bring Avril into this........

Yeah, she has a few fun songs, but don't Blink 182, and other great bands have them too? Just because she always doesn't take life seriously or isn't walking around with a frown on her face doesn't mean her music is worthless. Yes I agreem Girlfriend is not meaningful and brings no good to her career, but it's a fun song and I am so glad that she wrote it. Listen to other songs on her new album, like Runaway, When You're Gone, Hot, Innocence, Contagious, Keep Holding on. They all bring Avril's personal experiences to life. They definitly have meaning and depth to her, and to people who can relate to them situations. You might not be able to relate to the songs but that doesn't make them any less meaninful.

Her new single The Best Damn Thing is yet another meaningless song, it means nothing, but again it is not worthless. It is fun and she is still starting out, she is experimenting with what she has got and I think this can only lead to a brighter future in her career.

Again, why bring Avril into this........

Yeah, she has a few fun songs, but don't Blink 182, and other great bands have them too? Just because she always doesn't take life seriously or isn't walking around with a frown on her face doesn't mean her music is worthless. Yes I agreem Girlfriend is not meaningful and brings no good to her career, but it's a fun song and I am so glad that she wrote it. Listen to other songs on her new album, like Runaway, When You're Gone, Hot, Innocence, Contagious, Keep Holding on. They all bring Avril's personal experiences to life. They definitly have meaning and depth to her, and to people who can relate to them situations. You might not be able to relate to the songs but that doesn't make them any less meaninful.

Her new single The Best Damn Thing is yet another meaningless song, it means nothing, but again it is not worthless. It is fun and she is still starting out, she is experimenting with what she has got and I think this can only lead to a brighter future in her career.

right...in my opinion, her whole 3rd album was pointless

anyway, back to the Hayley solo thing

Hayley is not going to go solo. it's fine if you think that's going to happen. we'll have to see. but whenever she's asked if she will ever go solo, she's always said no

END OF STORY. LOCK THIS THREAD NOW

Please chill out on the Hayley vs. Avril battles...

I don't know that there's much point in discussing Hayley going solo, since she's said repeatedly that she won't, but if you want to speculate about things that aren't likely to happen, go for it.

But don't fight about the relative merits of other artists. Some people like them, some don't...keep the thread on topic.

Huh? The world is round. You can't have an opinion about a fact.

exactly. just like its A FACT THAT PARAMORE IS NOT HEAVY METAL.

do you see where im going with this little example?

genre is not based on a persons opinion. its based on whatever type of

music the band wants to play.