I could really do with some help..

the1

Well I'm in a bit of a situation.

I feel replaced. Basically (oh god)..there's this girl.She means alot to me but that doesn't mean I want her in that way, although I used to which may mean the feelings slightly stronger.Not too long ago things were going awesome, but as soon as we had the school holidays and cameback, things were different. It seems like she's got into friends with more "popular guys", and I'm kinda off the radar. It sometimes felt like a one sided friendship anyway, she would neve text me askin how i was, but i would to her etc, but then again she did sometimes. Like in certain periods we would get on better.

I need to now what to say. I dont wanna seem like a whiny bitch to her, as I've jokingly said it a few times, but not too serious. But I'm pretty upset. Advice? I was just gonna aske her why things have been so awkrard

Man, i hate it when stuff like that happens... I know how much it sucks.

Basically, i think the best way to get around it is to just talk to her straight. I know, easier said than done, but if she's as good a friend as you say she won't think you're "a whiny bitch" or anything, she should listen to your point of view.

Just tell her what its like on your side of the field, she probably won't even have noticed what's going on and things should get a-okay !

Just forget her. Or say something like, "I'm sick of this friendship being all one sided, you never make any effort with me, buck up your ideas of fuck off!". Then run away.

That would be my mind spoken lol.

Yes I kinda spoke to her. She said she felt it was also kinda awkrawd, but then it was late at night so she didnt reply again.