Fan Club Contest!

SuperJess

If you're in the fan club you should have gotten an e-mail bc it's only for fc members. The ultimate grand prize is tickets to the JEW tour & a private m&g.

*tear* us poor kids *aka the kids whos mums wont get em 30 buck for membership* are sad. *tears are pouring now.. but not really... cuz Im too cool fer that... yo?*

you can do whichever one you prefer, lip sync or sing along.

funny 'cause it reminds me of the weird part i remember of my dream last night, which involved the presidential hopefuls doing karaoke, and of course there was some problem between huckabee and romney. i'm being dead serious. thanks to the constant super-tuesday viewing last night.

That one was cool. Perhaps you could be the drummer for my ultimate band later on in life. :D you're magic.

EDIT:i just finished jamming to your video, We would be greatness if i was in uhh...texas lol.

Another EDIT:

Also, you do know that person you called a prick is most likely among us on this forum? lol...or did you know? hmmmp

• Like 1

you're welcome.

I was like wow that's cool!

the person who commented was such a ... I can't find the word ... but they're like "put in some more personality"

I was like psh whatever..well I didn't reply (yet) but still what a prick :P

haha yea I do admit I could have put a little more personality into it, but I will do alot better on Miz Biz if I make it.

That one was cool. Perhaps you could be the drummer for my ultimate band later on in life. :D you're magic.

EDIT:i just finished jamming to your video, We would be greatness if i was in uhh...texas lol.

Another EDIT:

Also, you do know that person you called a prick is most likely among us on this forum? lol...or did you know? hmmmp

thanks and maybe ill be ur drummer but i dont know if i could make it all the way to next door to hell

how are they going to determine who goes to the next round?? like by the people on youtube who comment and rate or what??

edit: i just made mine..haha i look retarted and my make up is all faded somewhat because we did it so many times, but i will upload it tomorrow :D

they just posted on the fan club site that there will be a poll on a thread in the fan club message boards

they just posted on the fan club site that there will be a poll on a thread in the fan club message boards

ahh okay, i really hope i get it or at least advance to the next round. i literally spent like three hours on it recording editing..ect.. i will post when im finished and you guys please comment and rate it!! :)

^ i was going to be one of the other members, but i thought it would be cooler if i was her..because i had more stuff that looks like things she would wear..but anyway i wanted to have the whole band so technically its not "just hayley"

yeah i understand, i just got mad at how many hayley impersonators there were.i think i seen one where someone was drumming and everyone else did hayley, its nothing personal to you or anything, i liked your video. i just wanna see some variety you know? i get that she fronts the band and all and shes very pretty etc... but when people just do hayley they dont help the whole "paramore is band thing"

once again nothing personal and once again i liked your video. so please dont think im like mad at you or anything cause then id feel bad