The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

• 2 weeks later...

Okay,so I finished reading The dead zone like 2 weeks ago,haha. It was okay. The end of the book was creepy,haha,I wasn't really expecting it. But meh.

I got 3 books from the library,yay :D

benjamin-button-book.jpg

shepard_fairey_george_orwell_1984.jpg

9780375725845.jpg

Finished reading the first book,I'm halfway through the 3rd one.

"The curious case of Benjamin Button" was okay,I finished reading it in one day. And "Perfume" is pretty boring,haha. I don't know,nothing interesting has happened yet,haha. And I can't wait to read "1984".

I've read all of the books as well, and my favorite is a tie between the Half-Blood Prince and the Deathly Hallows. The final, large battle at Hogwarts at the end of the Deathly Hallows is one of the most epic things I have ever read, I'm so excited to see how they do it in the film.

harry_potter_and_the_goblet_of_fire.jpg

Moving right along...

I feel like I've missed out on a huge part of my childhood by not reading Harry Potter. I remember my best friends reading it and I just wasn't into reading so I watched the movies on tv. I liked them of course, but never got crazy into them. Now I'm reading them and I'm like what have I been missing! I love them!

Finished reading:

006kdr0f.jpg

And I loved it. I actually finished reading it in 1 hour! :shifty: haha

I also finished reading a book called "The rooms of Heaven" (Mary Allen)... It was pretty easy to read. Didn't like it that much,to be honest. A love story that ends... tragic. Not for me,thank you,haha.

I'm currently reading:

declineandfall230.jpg

:D

LE: I gave up reading "Decline and fall". I just can't seem to understand what's going on in that book,haha.

Started reading...

h209.jpg

Oh yeah.

I have a feeling I've asked this before, but whatever.

Has anyone here read 'The boy in the striped pyjamas'? In English?

I read it in Norwegian a couple of years ago, and I really liked it. But some of the stuff didn't really make any sense because of the translation, so I would like to read it in English as well :)