NEWCASTLE SIGNING CANCELLED!!! :(

Happy_Misery

Taken from the HMV website: 'Sorry but due to fog the band's flights has been cancelled and they now cannot attend the Newcastle in-store. The live gig at the Academy will still take place. Paramore thank all their fans for queuing in the cold this morning and are so sorry that they are at the mercy of the UK weather'

:uhh:

The whole show has also been called off and moved to Thursday. Paramore are stuck in traffic and cant make it up there in time for the show.

OMG!!! have you seen what some people have said on paramores website from the show being resheduled that they could have given a bit of warning and that they could have got another plane, it was the weathers fault not theirs! some people are so disrispectful, you no like i have put as a comment:

Hey its not paramore fault they had to reshedule they have done thir very best to get to the show but havent been able to make it in time, at least they have resheduled, i bet there all shattered and they deserve a rest.

Sorry for the huge rant but to be honest i cant beleive some poeple!

I no people have been queing since early hours but paramore didnt no the weather was gonna be like this, did they!

I hope all the members of paramore have a good long sleep they deserve some rest dont they,

am glad i got that of my chest! Hehe

Word on the street is the signing's rescheduled to tomorrow. Lovely :D

yep, the signing is on at 6 tomorrow!!! yay!!!

i can understand why people were frustrated but i was really angry or anything.

this is coming from a person who woke up at 5am for a wristband, then found out the signing was cancelled... then arrived at the Academy at about 7 to find out that the gig was cancelled.

i wasnt surprised really, i kind of had a feeling that it wouldnt have been on.

I PARTIED WITH NEW FOUND GLORY THOUGH!!! HAHAHAHAH, i couldnt believe it.

^ Well, were you stood in the que? Do you know what time we were told it was cancelled? about 5 minutes before 7. They let all those hundreds of people que up, knowing there was no gig. I refuse to believe they didn't know Paramore were in london until that time.

You chose to queue up early so you only have yourself to blame really. Seeing as most venues don't open till 7.30 it looks like they actually gave you an advanced warning. The venue state on the tickets what time they open as an indication on what time you should get there. No one has any valid reason to be pissed at the band or the venue.