not as impressive as other people...

allweknowisRIOT

...but at my school, very few people have listened to (let alone heard of) Paramore, so every day, i write the word RIOT! on my wrist, and when people ask me why the word RIOT! is on my hand, i tell them about Paramore. :mrgreen: hey, it aint drastic, but it gets people asking! :) that's all that matters, right? now they cant say they've never heard of Paramore!

• 2 weeks later...
i write lyrics on my notebooks and decorate them with fitting designs :). i basically do it for my own enjoyment (and to cure symptoms of boredom) but when people ask about it, well, i gotta explain :P.

i do that, lol

one of my song books has got like, lines of NFG andparamore songs, with a little drawing that goes with it.

like, for ' i think we have an emergency ' i've got a little ambulance and a hospital cross ;-)

haha

i do that, lol

one of my song books has got like, lines of NFG andparamore songs, with a little drawing that goes with it.

like, for ' i think we have an emergency ' i've got a little ambulance and a hospital cross ;-)

haha

yeah haha. i've done stop this song, ltfb, born for this, hallelujah... and one more. it gets really big and really intricate. lol.

I cover my pencilcase in paramore lyrics :)

Too bad the pencilcase isnt made of a great material so it smudges real bad after a few days :(

But its good while it lasts!

Also my ringtone is the Let The Flames Begin chorus.

I also write Love on my arm for TWLOHA. A few people ask about that.

In totally unrelated news, as i was typing this my sister walked past singing the lyrics to misery buisness! I think i have sucseeded in converting her!