Jimmy Eat World/Paramore Tour Dates

Komomaan

Anyone know how the seating works at the Trump Taj Mahal. I just got my tickets but it says section G/A, but it gives me a row number and seat number? Anyone know what that means?

i've never been to the trump taj mahal before, but i am going to this show. and i've definitely gotten tickets from other venues that say GA and also show a row and seat number, but it's GA. so i'm pretty sure i agree with Kristen that it should still be GA.

i want this show to happen now. it'll make that weekend amazing. it'll be the ultimate relaxation shortly before AP exams. but yeah, i have a field trip to NYC the day before, and then the show on the 2nd. it shall be amazing.

Okayy, so i have a couple of questions...

im thinking about joining the fan club to winn a meet &greet to the Dayton showw, but are theyy even having a m &g for the Dayton showw like?

or do theyy have a history of coming out after showw's to sign cd's &all thatt?

&another:

my parents are iffy about me going [this is my first concert :\ ] because they've never heard of paramore before, and they wanted to knoww,

"are there people there that like get into fights &are there mosh pits?" [i knoww, lame, but i have to knoww if im going to go].

plz &thnx

.x

Okayy, so i have a couple of questions...

im thinking about joining the fan club to winn a meet &greet to the Dayton showw, but are theyy even having a m &g for the Dayton showw like?

or do theyy have a history of coming out after showw's to sign cd's &all thatt?

&another:

my parents are iffy about me going [this is my first concert :\ ] because they've never heard of paramore before, and they wanted to knoww,

"are there people there that like get into fights &are there mosh pits?" [i knoww, lame, but i have to knoww if im going to go].

plz &thnx

.x

Well, I already answered you on Evthreads, haha.