The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

Guys. . Im not having this petty argument crap on this forum. Cut it out and go your separate ways. Nobody wants to read this, most of all me. Petty stupid arguing going round in circles. You cant like everybody on here, so if you dont like someone, dont fucking communicate with them or try and start slanging matches!

Guys. . Im not having this petty argument crap on this forum. Cut it out and go your separate ways. Nobody wants to read this, most of all me. Petty stupid arguing going round in circles. You cant like everybody on here, so if you dont like someone, dont fucking communicate with them or try and start slanging matches!

Do something about the route of all this - Sanguis Dominus

i think the difference is the mods.

for the longest time we didnt have any, so people came, acted like jerks, got used to it, and acted like that every day. they kept getting away with it, so they kept doing it.

now we finally have one [great] mod, but its simply not enough. we need more than one mod on this site.

i think the difference is the mods.

for the longest time we didnt have any, so people came, acted like jerks, got used to it, and acted like that every day. they kept getting away with it, so they kept doing it.

now we finally have one [great] mod, but its simply not enough. we need more than one mod on this site.

Same :(

We need a cull of the useless members and threads.

We need the old spirit back

i agree. i mean, i hate to say it, but,

i used to look forward to coming on here.

now, not so much.