Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.8

it is...but i have to write them -.-

yeah, i know. it's...it sucks

glad to hear that. i'm bad...everything is crappy at the moment. :(...and tomorrow we're going to write a french test about 2 hours and i didn't check anything of that stuff which is going to be in it. :???:

aww :hug: if you check a little bit i'm sure it would work.

i had a crap test today. it was math. we got an hour for it and i didn't had enough time. so, i couldn't make all of it :-x

...and tomorrow we're going to write a french test about 2 hours and i didn't check anything of that stuff which is going to be in it. :???:

aww..i wish you luck (x

we got out our biology tests today and i was really surprised...my test was almost perfect...and i didn't learn anything for it lol

aww :hug: if you check a little bit i'm sure it would work.

i had a crap test today. it was math. we got an hour for it and i didn't had enough time. so, i couldn't make all of it :-x

SOULMATES!!! I had a crap math test today, too. :-o We had 20 minutes for it and i didn't finish the work before we had to give it away, too. :(

and i don't see any chance for french...i learned about an hour for it and nothing stucks in my head right now. :???:

aww..i wish you luck (x

we got out our biology tests today and i was really surprised...my test was almost perfect...and i didn't learn anything for it lol

thank you. :hug: wow that's great, well done! :D

we got our biology tests back last wednesday and my test was the best one with a 2...i also didn't learn for it. lol :mrgreen:

SOULMATES!!! I had a crap math test today, too. :-o We had 20 minutes for it and i didn't finish the work before we had to give it away, too. :(

and i don't see any chance for french...i learned about an hour for it and nothing stucks in my head right now. :???:

haha :) i have these days to that nothing enters my head. worst time was with the last biology exam. i learned for like 4 hours and i still didin't knew anything...